Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• FNG

Hi everyone,

I guess for now I'm the FNG. I've loved T/A's since I was a kid and I finally got one. In Oct. I bought a sweet 99 TA, black, leather, LS1, 6 speed with T-tops and only 21,000 miles. (in fact it looks just like the car at the top of these forums). I will probably have a million questions so please help me out! Thanks

-by the way...how do you post pics in the sig line?
    '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Welcome!
    To post a pic in your signature, find a good hosting company that allows hotlinking (if you haven't already) and simply attach the code to your sig:
    PHP Code:
    [IMG]your link[/IMG
    94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

Thanks craig, can you reccomend a good host for the pics? I've tried yahoo photo but can't get the pic to show up...just the link

Comment

Hmmm...Yahoo does not allow hotlinking, so you're gonna have to find a good host that will probably cost a few bucks a month. My hosting site is www.1and1.com but they had a free 3 year promo that's over now. I was able to get in at the last second for free. Just do a search for hosting companies in google and hopefully you can find something. I had no such luck except for the company I'm with now. If you just want to have that 1 pic in the signature, I'll be happy to host the pic for you - until you find a hosting service. If you want to do this, email it to me at craig@whitney.zzn.com
        94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

You can try www.cardomain.com

They will let you set up a webpage and host your pics. That is what I do with the pics I want to post, because my webhost (angelfire) doesn't allow hotlinking anymore.

Randy
          99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
          93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

AHA success!!!

cardomain was the key, thanks a lot guys!

Comment

welcome, and yea cardomains really great you can fully customize your page create and add themes etc.

Comment

Working...
              X