Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do you think??

94 V6 camaro

Does anyone think that taking out the 3.4 V6 and swaping it with a 350 stroker seem like a bad idea?? I know I would need a new tranny along with others. What exactly would i need and is it worth it???
    00 Z28, M6 T-Tops

SLP Intake and Flowmaster Exhaust

get a 98 trans am

Comment

From what I've heard, I would suggest you get a V8 f-body and then modify it. By "350 stroker", you are referring to a 383, correct?
      94 Black T/A GT, Advanced Induction 355, 3200 stall, built 4L60E, Moser 9", Baer Brakes, Shooting for 11s...

Comment

start with a v8 factor car..... dont do the v6 car. not worth the money you will have to spend.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

?

you talking about a 383 LT1 or a different setup? carb or fuel injection? need much more info on your plan. sounds like you're trying to dream big for now. That's OK if you got the $$$$ and expertise to do it. Sounds like your expertise needs some help. send more info.
          93 Z28: LT1, AT, 3.73, Insulated IATS, pcmforless.com custom computer program, CAI, BBK 52mm TB, 160 thermo...etc..

clik below on homepage for pics of my 93 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
            start with a v8 factor car..... dont do the v6 car. not worth the money you will have to spend.
            Exactly.

The only way it would be even remotely possible is if you got a complete V8 donor car. There are just to many parts that are different between the V8 and V6 cars to do it any other way. It would cost a fortune and take forever to do it without the donor car.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Working...
            X