No announcement yet.

Exaust

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to put headers on when I get the money. So I guess I need a system that will hook up to either. But sounds like SLP is in the lead right now. What about hooker or eldebrock.(did I spell that right?) Anybody got some info on them.

Comment

If you're gonna do headers and want to go SLP I'd say stick with the Two on the Left or their Dual Dual systems because the loudmouth will be REALLY loud with headers especially if you lose the cats.....Not sure about the other two. I'm looking at magnaflow cause I've heard good things, it's stainless, suposed to sound good, and sells for around $300. Oh yeah its edelbrock

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

You said the magnaflow is stainless and only $300!!!! You got a link for this. You heard anything on Hp gains?

Comment

Here ya go......This one even comes with a free cat http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eB...tem=2469576052

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Golleeeee thats a good deal. I almost said buy now!!! But thats too impulsive.

Comment

Working...
            X