No announcement yet.

Fulda tires

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wish I could keep the car that pristine but she is my daily driver so I have no illusions about it. Luckily I live in climate where snow is extremely rare so salt/rust is non existant. As for severe weather the car stays garaged when I'm at home and gets pulled in right behind the ladder truck should the weather get bad while I'm on duty.
    '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

yeah it rained this weekend here in LV...... but my car being painted right now didnt get to see the rain..... glad to here the tires stick in the rain i wonder how long treadwear will hold out once we start hitting 100+ in the next few weeks.
      1995 T/A (jet black) flowmasters, and a K&N with homemade ram air, descreened M.A.F. and T.B. by pass....... other parts........ and $$$$$

E.T. on a full tank of gas, 15.1 @ 94.21, A4, 3.23 gearing (bone stock pass.)

Comment

Originally posted by xxemoxx
        yeah it rained this weekend here in LV...... but my car being painted right now didnt get to see the rain..... glad to here the tires stick in the rain i wonder how long treadwear will hold out once we start hitting 100+ in the next few weeks.
        not long. thier silica tread compound is cheesy.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
          wanna hear summin weird? the whole time i owned my Comp TA.......7 years......... its only saw rain 5 times.
          thats cause i got caught in it and had no choice.

she was brand new underneith when my friend bought her on Feb. 23 of this year............
          Mine's been in rain twice since Jan 95. The last time I almost killed us cause we got all the way (300 miles) to the Summer nats, then it poured when we were still on the interstate and the drag radials were hydroplaning real bad. Those tires in the rain are a white-knuckle ride for sure.

Comment

Working...
          X