Hurt Mah Baby

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hurt Mah Baby

So it is thunderstorming in the morning this past Monday in San Antonio. I am getting on an on ramp from 281S to I-35N and I'm thought I was driving fairly cautiously. Anyway my wheel lost grip and I hit the left side of the concrete wall (barrier) before I regained control. The Left front facia and left fender were damaged. My insurance company, Progressive me me back in Killeen like about an hour later, gave me an estimate and cut me a check right on the spot. I was impressed. My rates may go up but I was pretty impressed with the service.

I had non-Z tires on there. Good Year Aqua Tred3s, thinking they would help my tire in Ohio winters when I was on leave from Korea. I guess those tires were a bad choice. Anyway, I am definitely getting new tires.
    Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

are you ok man

the main thing is that you are ok cars can be repaired good luck
    http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
    C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
    mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Working...
    X