• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Awesome Burnout movie ... 56k beware

http://69.56.161.148/dans_new_video.wmv

enjoy .... i know i did. oh and guys try not to get any on the keyboard
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Everytime I watch that last burnout I get goosebumps!

Comment

I guess that guy owns some tire company stock. Impressive smoke shows, but pretty much pointless.
      Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

I'm not quite sure what is pointless about it.

Anytime you can get a crowd of people to stand on their feet and cheer you on with your car, there has got to be a point!

Comment

Definitely have Goosebumps... I wonder if he added bleach or something for the last one. That smoke was just billowing out of the wheel wells.
          No F-Body right now

Comment

Looks like he was just giving a proper burial to a used pair of slicks.

If that last burnout doesn't give somebody goosebumps, there is something very wrong.

Comment

I must be getting old or something cause all I could think about while watching that was how much of a waste it is to do that so much, and....when all those people were standing around...especially in font of the car...what would have happened if his brakes had failed right in the middle of that? Kind of a stupid thing to do that with so many people around. It did look cool though. lol

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

thanks

COOL . i must get round to fitting my linelock as my rear roters are looking like 45rpm records at the moment i will try to post a pic when they are off
                http://www.pontiacdriversclub.co.uk/ keeping it pontiac in the the uk. 93 formula a4 ZR1 rims
                C A I , B M R torque arm lower arms panhard rod and sub frame conectors borla adjustble with Q T P valve and no cat WHAT NEXT ?

big burn out movie nats 2003 burn out contest
                mirror burn out movie top ten burn outs

Comment

Sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet!
                  '99 TA M6 (!CAGS), K&N/LS1MS Lid. Still learning as I go.

Comment

OMG! That was great nick.....crazzzzyyy...makes me wanna go do that and buy new tires....that last one was insane
                    thanks nick
                    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
                    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
                    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
                    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Dang and I thought I loved burnouts. I get sick of cleaning the rubber off the car. If he didn't have a line lock he went through a set of pads each burnout I love the video.
                      It may have been pointless, but it sure is cool to look at

Comment

That last one was just insane. That's one of the best I've seen.
                        Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

he must spend a fortune on tires

Comment

how can i make a line lock?
                            its something locking the front whels no?
                            i used to do it with brakes on , on gravel. just a few times, my heart didnt let me hurt the car

i like doing circles on the road too but thats insane

i like the music too. does anyone know if i can downlad that from the internet? at least the songs title
                            93 t/a A4 3.23s
                            95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                            99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                            99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                            97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                            93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                            00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

I dunno, I work too hard to pay for nice quality rubber to waste em' like that...I'm sure they were your basic $28.00 tire though...at least I'd hope so!

TRANS AM IN EUROPE its very easy to make a line loc kit, this is what I have;

Jegs Solenoid:
                              http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc...34&prmenbr=361

Jegs Install Kit:
                              http://www.jegs.com/cgi-bin/ncommerc...53&prmenbr=361

Just bend the tubing feed the solenoid from the master cylinder and wire up a button...pretty straight forward!

I have mine wired up to my B&M MegaShifter button and I installed a 12V light on my pillar pod so that I know I've engauged the line loc.

KnightFire
                              1993 Formula Firebird
                              Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Working...
                              X