This morning I woke up to this!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This morning I woke up to this!

Man I was pissed. They got my 2 12" JL's, punch 800, and a sony CD player. They were kind enough to not cut a single wire?

All I have to say is these kids must have no fear at all anymore. My truck was parked right in front of my house.

I guess the only peace I can manage to gather from all of this is my everlasting firm belief that "What goes around, comes around and bites you in the @$$!"

wow, that sucks

do you have an alarm? garage?
    my car:
    '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
    check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

geez id go on a killing spree if that happened to me

Comment

Originally posted by wako29
        wow, that sucks

do you have an alarm? garage?
        2 car garage with 2 cars occupying it, so I am stuck parking in the driveway for now.

Comment

Sorry man. That's just horrible.
          LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Sorry to see that Kevin. Looks like somebody ripped out the heart.

The other day our neighbour accross came over and told us she saw two kids sneaking down the street checking all the car doors to see if one was open. Even after she yelled at them to get lost or she'd call the police they just contined on.
            97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Have you guys noticed there's been a lot of vandilism going on? I think it's the weather.

Sorry to hear about your radio, fasTA. I had mine stolen out of my car last november. They drilled thru my door locks and took everything.
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

The strange thing is, this has a always been a very quiet neighborhood (until now!).

One of my neighbors said he saw 3 kids all dressed in dark clothes walking down the street around 1 AM.

I'm ordering some wireless camera's this weekend to catch those $*&!$#@! in action!

Comment

yea thats smart, i have a webcam with a wireless hookup to my comp pointed out a lil window in my front door and aimed at my car
                  whenever theres motion in the area it takes pictures
                  better safe then sorry

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                    yea thats smart, i have a webcam with a wireless hookup to my comp pointed out a lil window in my front door and aimed at my car
                    whenever theres motion in the area it takes pictures
                    better safe then sorry
                    What kind of cam do you use? Does it require a lot of light to get reasonable pics?

Does it work with a wireless router or do you need a wireless receiver back at the comp?
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

i think it's eclipse that makes a stereo that has theft protection....its got a tracking device in it if its stolen, and it has a tamper CD (the first CD that you ever put in it) and the player won't work with out putting that CD in first if it is EVER disconnected from the battery...its something to consider for your next purchase.
                      82 camaro x2:
                      82 z28 w/ 305 (for now) 4 speed saginaw
                      82 berrlinetta with 350 .060 over...3 speed auto

The Z28 is back under the knife, after the transmission, now its the entire engine....will post pics when all finished.

Comment

Originally posted by seannz28
                        i think it's eclipse that makes a stereo that has theft protection....its got a tracking device in it if its stolen, and it has a tamper CD (the first CD that you ever put in it) and the player won't work with out putting that CD in first if it is EVER disconnected from the battery...its something to consider for your next purchase.
                        I had an Eclipse head unit stolen out of my Explorer about 4 years ago and yeah it did give me some satisfaction that the thieves were not able to use the CD player, but it doesn't recover your monetary loss, which to me is the ultimate.

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          I had an Eclipse head unit stolen out of my Explorer about 4 years ago and yeah it did give me some satisfaction that the thieves were not able to use the CD player, but it doesn't recover your monetary loss, which to me is the ultimate.

They steal them to sell them, usually.

A few months ago we had our huge window smashed out on our van. And a week or so later, they pushed down one of our windows on our Camry and stole the CD player and face. Then another week or so they bent out a window on our truck (yeah) and stole the CD player face. Before all this we haven't had a problem for like 7 years.

Comment

I have quite a few law enforcement buddies here and they told me that car vandalism is getting really bad here in South Texas.

Comment

Yeah, Eclipse CD players are sweet... I'm not sure about the older ones, but the newer ones are equipped with ESN (Eclipse Sec. Network). Its like a GPS sensor or something and they can pinpoint the location of the unit (not exactly sure about how it works)... You just gotta call and report to them with the serial number or something... They find the person that has it and prosecute them to the full extent of the law... Ain't technology swell?
                              1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Working...
                              X