No announcement yet.

Wheel Color Poll

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I dont like the flat black finish... It looks dirty to me. Lets see then in gloss black with a polished lip.
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Not a big fan of painted wheels on a car...just doesn't look right to me. I typically stick with chrome or polished aluminum OEM style wheels. Black or white steel wheels look good on a trail rig.
      '77 K5 rock-crawler project
      '79 T/A: WS6, 400 4sp, 40K miles; Completely stock and original
      '87 Lifted 3/4 ton Suburban (Big Blue) plow truck
      '94 Roadmaster Wagon (The Roadmonster) 200,000 miles and still going
      '97 T/A: (SLP 1LE Suspension, SB, & sfc(s), Loudmouth); 4.10s; B&M Ripper; R/A Hood; ZR1s
      My daily drivers: '06 Jeep Liberty CRD (wife); '01 Yukon Denali XL (me); '03 Stratus Coupe (me)

I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them.
      Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
        I dont like the flat black finish... It looks dirty to me. Lets see then in gloss black with a polished lip.
        It's hard to tell in the pic, but they aren't flat black. They are a semi gloss black. Cleaned up there is actually a shine, just not a reflective one. It looks all business!

Comment

Yea i have a friend that has them on a 99 grand am they look nice when you clean them up nice there is just the right amount of shine to them.
          -Nick-
          95 A4 Z28

Comment

From a little farther away, I still think it gives a car a total business look..............
            Attached Files

Comment

I'm really diggin' the CHROME! Bling bling!

Comment

Black On Black
                -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

I saw a red SS with white powdercoated ZR-1 wheels that looked sick, I like the contrast myslef, but you cant beat Black and chrome.

Comment

I still like those the best. Should you consider getting rid of the for the black ones let me know

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appea...rd/Borbet1.jpg
                    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      From a little farther away, I still think it gives a car a total business look..............

i must say .... they look very nice on that bird...

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
                        [B]I still like those the best. Should you consider getting rid of the for the black ones let me know
                        No way I'm getting rid of my favorite set.

But if I change my mind, I'll post it here first.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                          No way I'm getting rid of my favorite set.
                          Well I figured that. Just wanted to see the reaction

Black wheels remind me also of this one here

97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Working...
                          X