Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Got my baby home!

She was delivered today!

The car was delivered today around 1 PM. Woo Hoo! I was at work so I had asked a neighbor help the trucker get the car of the transporter. My neighbor said he had to unload 5 cars just to get to the camaro off because it was on the front.

There wasn't a scatch on the car but it was pretty dirty from all the rain.

I'll take some better pics when it is daylight and I get a chance.

That's sick! Very nice! Get some pics I gotta check this bad boy out!
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Eh, it's OK, I guess. I've seen better.

Just kidding!!

Let's see some pics!
      1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
      Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
      Trans: TH700R4
      Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Ah... that pic is no good. You can't see the hides.

everybody now.... "We want better pictures, We want better pictures, We want better pictures.....

Comment

And I thought getting headers delivered was exciting!! I woulda called in sick and stayed home just to see that baby come down! Thats an awesome car!

Angry Villager---------------> "We want pictures, we want pictures, we want pictures!"
          1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

So, where was it before today, and what did you have done and all?

And definetly pics
            double shoot everything in the engine bay
            my car:
            '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
            check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

I know, I know, that pic sucks but it's dark and for some reason my camera does not take good pics in bad lighting.

When I get home from work tomorrow, I'll roll it out and snap some better ones. It's hard to roll around right now without a couple of hands!

Comment

Glad she made it home alright Kevin.

Yep lets see some better pics.
                97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Congrats Kevin!! I also came home to find my car in my garage. I was out of town when the auto transport dropped it off.

VERY exciting experience. I'm sure you feel the same way.
                  Tracy
                  2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                  1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                  Current Mods:
                  SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by AmericanZ28
                    And I thought getting headers delivered was exciting!! I woulda called in sick and stayed home just to see that baby come down! Thats an awesome car!
                    hell yeah, thats an awesome lookin car. It does however heighten the anticipation when you're at work and to go home and see it for the first time at home. Man i can't wait to see the finished project, it'll be sweet. congrats mate.
                    93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320
                      Ah... that pic is no good. You can't see the hides.

everybody now.... "We want better pictures, We want better pictures, We want better pictures.....
                      I've put in the order for my slicks and front runners, so as soon as they are mounted I will take plenty of pics!

You guys really don't want to see the tires/wheels we put on the car just to get it from Washinton to Texas that are on there right now!

I guess I could always give you guys a glimpse of what the alumastars are going to look like using the infamous photoshop?

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA

You guys really don't want to see the tires/wheels we put on the car just to get it from Washinton to Texas that are on there right now!
                        I'm guessing... 4 donut spares. ??
                        Tracy
                        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                        Current Mods:
                        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Third-gen firebird wheels!

Comment

SWEEEEEEEETTT!!!!!

And I'm not talking about the 3rg gen wheels either.

I remember this car from a couple of months ago. Have fun!

96 TA Sold!
                            87 TA Sold!
                            80 Z28 Sold!
                            74 Formula Sold!
                            73 Z28 Sold!
                            69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Looks nice from what I can see.....Does this one have the drivetrain in it, or are you working on an engine for it?

Would you mind me asking how far it was transported and what it cost to ship? Im looking at old Pontiacs for my Dad on ebay and other places online and we are kind of dreading the cost of shipping some of these cars.
                              96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                              11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Working...
                              X