Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wow...is this funny?

http://www.933flz.com/audio/cat.mpeg

ford seems to think its okay to show this...it's in the UK, I guess they have this sick humor...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

I just showed that to the guys in the office...they're cracking up...I find it hilarious up until the decapitation...then its just distrubing...its okay i still give it a thumbs up...I wish all our commecials were as zanny as those crazy europeans...
    -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
    98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
    98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
    94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

Most of you guys would know that I thought about this in the past........, but I solved it in other ways.

That doesn't mean I want to see it on video.

Pretty poor taste, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe 1320

Pretty poor taste, IMO.
        Agreed.

That's disgusting to even giggle about, and coming from a vegetarian.

Comment

There is another one with a bird, and the cars hood flips open, swatting it away. Obviousely killing it.

Kinda funny, but kinda sad too. OMHO in bad taste.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I'm glad that's not real. I'm a cat person. It's amusing, until the grand finale.
            Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

only the car is funny
              i d better walk than drive such a piece o c&*(
              93 t/a A4 3.23s
              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

if it was me making the commericial i'm sure the cat would be running behind my car on the bridge when my T-Tops flew off...

I love cats...but it was kinda funny....heh

you guys dont get offended by most hollywood movies when people die or get hurt....you dont feel bad for the guy who loses clients to di-tech.com? My point is, its a "freakydeaky dutch" commercial and no cats were harmed during the filming...so take it for what its worth...heh...I laughed mostly cause it made no sense at all....i love humor like that

take for instance.....

I think the buttertroll is hilarious....
                -Rico

98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD

Comment

I thought it was funny. When you know something is fake I guess it a little easier to take with a grain of salt.

Here is the ford commercial with the bird that Tracy was talking about:

http://216.104.182.70/media/Final_Bird.mpeg

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                    I thought it was funny. When you know something is fake I guess it a little easier to take with a grain of salt.

Here is the ford commercial with the bird that Tracy was talking about:

http://216.104.182.70/media/Final_Bird.mpeg
                    That's one of the funniest things I"ve seen!!!!!!
                    Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

thats great...a lot less gross than the other....
                      -Rico

Comment

This is hilarious!

http://216.104.182.70/media/LifeGuardinthePoo1.wmv

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                          This is hilarious!

http://216.104.182.70/media/LifeGuardinthePoo1.wmv
                          hahaha he said "bathroom break" and I knew where it was going...

Comment

omg thats great

Comment

Originally posted by Camaro4-2
                              if it was me making the commericial i'm sure the cat would be running behind my car on the bridge when my T-Tops flew off...

I love cats...but it was kinda funny....heh

you guys dont get offended by most hollywood movies when people die or get hurt....you dont feel bad for the guy who loses clients to di-tech.com? My point is, its a "freakydeaky dutch" commercial and no cats were harmed during the filming...so take it for what its worth...heh...I laughed mostly cause it made no sense at all....i love humor like that

take for instance.....

I think the buttertroll is hilarious....
                              i agree its funny, but there are a lot of idiots out there and if they see this commercial they might think that its funny to run over a cat or a dog too
                              93 t/a A4 3.23s
                              95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                              99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                              99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                              97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                              93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                              00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
                              X