Clear All

• NFB can someone run a carfax for me??

Ford Mustang....

vin : 1FACP44E8NF165360
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Re: NFB can someone run a carfax for me??

Originally posted by TraceZ
    Ford Mustang....

vin : 1FACP44E8NF165360
    What happened to the red van Tracey?
    97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Re: Re: NFB can someone run a carfax for me??

Originally posted by Black97
      What happened to the red van Tracey?
      LOL... redvan is with my wife at work.
      I took the Z to work today, to test it for our drive to Florida Saturday.

My friend really likes this Mustang... It is a red one with white wheels, white leather and white top... some specail anniversary edition or something, with only 35,000 miles on it. I think it is a 91??
      Tracy
      2002 C5 M6 Convertible
      1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
      Current Mods:
      SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Re: Re: Re: NFB can someone run a carfax for me??

Originally posted by TraceZ
        LOL... redvan is with my wife at work.
        I took the Z to work today, to test it for our drive to Florida Saturday.

My friend really likes this Mustang... It is a red one with white wheels, white leather and white top... some specail anniversary edition or something, with only 35,000 miles on it. I think it is a 91??
        1FACP44E8NF165360

1=0001
        f=1990 (thru 1999)
        add the two together = 1991
        It's been a while but I believe the eight didgit is the engine code and I was thinking the 5.0 was a letter M not an E.

There was no special edition in 1991.
        All the 1989s got a 25th badge on them.
        The Cobra wasn't until 1993.
        Now if it is a Saleen, they all started as V6 cars so the 8th digit will not be the V8 code. http://tiger.towson.edu/users/dierom1/91%20gt.jpg (those are not the correct wheels for a saleen. Those are Cobra Rs)

These are the correct wheels for a saleen.
        http://www.fiveomotorsport.com/KHayn...HaynesDrvs.jpg
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

He says it is a 92 1/2 limmited edition.

Here is a little FAQ about 1992..

"There was little change for 1992; only minor enhancements were implemented. These included optional 4-way power adjustable seats, color keyed body-side moldings, and a new interior dome light. A run of 2,019 limited edition 5.0 LX convertibles were sold as 1992 1/2 models. These cars featured vibrant red paint, white leather interiors, and rear deck spoilers in place of the luggage rack."

Maybe he gave me the wrong vin??
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:

Comment

Here is a breakdown of the VIN I listed...
            Attached Files
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:

Comment

Wow. I Thought I understood that. Sorry.
              2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                Wow. I Thought I understood that. Sorry.
                No problem.. That ferd stuff is cornfusing.
                Tracy
                2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                Current Mods:

Comment

A friend of mine has what he says is a special edition too, it has white wheels, white top and white leather as well. It too has the 5.0. I think he told me it was a 91, BUT, I could be mistaken and it quite possibly could be an 89. Just my $0.02

Comment

Working...
                  X