Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hmmm...to order or not to order Zaino....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmm...to order or not to order Zaino....

I am holding in my hands an order form, ready to FAX to Sal to order more Zaino, but I am having trouble getting myself to send it. I don't really know if I can afford to spend the $75 on it right now. I am going to have to pull money out of my tire find to do so, and I NEED new tires. But, then again my baby needs to get her swirl marks filled up too. I haven't used any Z5 or Z6 on her in over a year and a half. Decisions decisions.....someone push me over the edge one way or the other!!! I need help here....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

I'm a fan of Zaino as much as the next guy, but the swirl marks can wait. If you need new tires, they get the priority. Tires are a safety issue, 'nough said. Your baby will be fine 'til you can come up with the $75.... by the way, just ordering Z-5, Z-7 and some Z-6 (that's all you should really need to just get by) shouldn't be running you more than $30 is it?
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Actually I am in Canada, so I have to order from Zaino.ca, it is significantly more expensive here. :| Oh well....I went ahead and sent the order. I figure I have $750 or so coming back on my tax return within the next month or two, and about $250 saved up in cash....so I should still be able to get some decent tires with that?
      Anyway, thanks for the input. Now to tell the wife.....hmmm...."Yeah, babe...they say this stuff is really good for the skin too!" I wonder if she'll buy that.....

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Originally posted by TODD 2000 V6 CAMARO
        Yeah, babe...they say this stuff is really good for the skin too!" I wonder if she'll buy that.....
        LoL...hahaha.

Ditto Dave though...tires are always 1st. It makes your car go, stop, and turn...

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Working...
        X