guys I sold out today!!!!!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys I sold out today!!!!!!!

Guys Im sorry but i sold out today. well accually I didnt but I did something that i said I would never do and that is buy a ford. but The wife has been asking for a mustang and so i finally went out and got her one. We traded in here 2000 galant for a 2004 Mineral Gray Mach 1 Mustang. To tell you all the truth its not that bad of a car. I kinda like it but i could never give up my T/A for one. so please F-body Brothers Forgive me for i have sinned

99 T/A WS-6
    SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
    2004 Mineral Gray Mustang Mach1 (stock, but ordering the SLP Loudmouth)
    88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

As long as you still have your T/A (which you do), you're not a sell out in my book. And, Fords aren't all that bad, there has been a Ford Windstar (yeah, minivan) in my family for 9 years now and it has held up very well even with 145,000 miles on it.
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

Re: guys I sold out today!!!!!!!

Originally posted by 99WS6TA
      Guys Im sorry but i sold out today... We traded in here 2000 galant for a 2004 Mineral Gray Mach 1 Mustang.... so please F-body Brothers Forgive me for i have sinned
      Cool! I don't have a problem with that. It's not like you could have bought her a 2004 F-Body, anyway.

Comment

You didn't sell out, you simply had a momentary lapse of judgement.

I love that color though, especially with black accents.

I'd pimp a 03 Cobra in a heartbeat. Love how that thing looks.
        Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Something must be wrong with me. I wouldn't buy a Ford any sooner than I would buy a Honda. I don't care what kind or how good the car is. It's just a hang-up that I have. <shrug>
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

There's no need to hang your head in shame for getting a 'stang....but we should be putting you in front of the firing squad for buying that Mistubishi a few years ago!

Comment

Dude, the Mach 1 is awesome. Congrats.
              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

the galant was my wifes first car, and i was going on deployment and i didnt want her to have to drive my 88 iroc that i had at the time. so i traded it in for the galant because when i got back i knew i was going to get a WS-6. I thought it was a fair change 88 iroc for a 99 ws-6. but im glad i got rid of the galant and got the stang. it does look bad a$$. but its to quite for me so im thinking about getting the SLP loudmouth for it, since my wife loves the way my T/A sounds. other than that it will stay stock for a while until i hit 500 hp to the wheels on my T/A, then its on to the stang.

99 T/A WS-6
                SLP strut tower brace, SLP sub-frame connectors, SLP intake, SLP Loudmouth exhaust, shift kit, SLP suspension system, SLP y-pipe
                88 IROC-Z, ZZ430 CRATE MOTOR, Flowmaster exhaust, MOSER 12-bolt with gears, and a few other mods.

Comment

Well.... is the 2004 Mach 1 faster than the 2004 F-Bodys? ohhhh.... wait a minute.... there aren't any 2004 F-Bodys..... GM "sold us out".

V8 American iron rules!! GM, Ford, Mopar.... There's a picture of a Mustang GTR concept car in the new R&T... 05 Mustang body, stripped interior with a roll cage and racing seat, 400+HP 5.0L Ford Racing crate engine..... gonna need at least 400HP soon, to keep up with some of the imports that are on the horizon, including the 12-second Mitsubishi EVO MR and the rumored "mini" EVO.... 0-60 in 4.0-seconds.

Good luck!!
                  Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

congrats on the new mach 1 99WS6TA..... how does it handle by the way? i've heard the mach 1's are one of the best mustangs out there so i was wondering how does it handle, perform and is it more comfortable and easier to drive in comparison to f-bod's?

congrats on the car dude....... when i get married i hope i have a wife as cool as that who want a V8 let alone one with a loud exhaust and engine
                    93 camaro Z28, A4 auto
                    http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/503401

"he who hesitates is lost."

Comment

That Mach 1 is what the GT should have been all along, good luck with it!
                      1998 TA M6 SLP Lid, Cold Air and Bellow, Flowmaster 3", Centerforce DF, Fast Toys MAF ends, JET skip shift eliminator 312rwhp/366rwtq

92 Lincoln Mark VII LSC For Sale

Visit Central Jersey Mustangs & Fords

Comment

You see, its really perfect.......the TA is for the MAN of the house and the Mustang is for the lady.......as long as you still know which is the real man's car...... Just kidding. Nice pick up.
                        96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
                        11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

Those things are fairly nice. I have to give Ford props on a few points:

1. The sound of those cars stock, let alone with aftermarket exhaust is absolutely beautiful.

2. They really aren't bad looking....not curvy enough for me, but they can be mean looking with the right cosmetic mods.

3. They are definitely pretty quick, especially in the Mach 1 trim.

BUT......I absolutely HATE the interior on Mustangs. The seating just reminds me waaaay too much of sitting in Honda or something. The shifter is too far down and in front of the driver. The back seat seems smaller that the f-bod's (Amazing that that is possible ) And, the sound system just can't compare with the Monsoon.
                          Anyway, I would definitely never take one over a Z, SS, T/A, or WS6, but they are nice cars, and that is freakin cool that your wife wants a car like that. My wife wants me to drive a truck (the bigger the better) and wants an SUV for her. I told her I want a truck, but will never have one unless I can have an F-bod too. I gotta have my sports car.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

well im ordering the slp loud mouth monday morning. hope it sounds as good on the stang as it does on the T/A. has any one heard it yet.

99 T/A WS-6

Comment

Originally posted by 99WS6TA
                              well im ordering the slp loud mouth monday morning. hope it sounds as good on the stang as it does on the T/A. has any one heard it yet.
                              I want the soundclip of that as soon as you can! That is gonna be AWESOME.
                              Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
                              X