starter blues...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• starter blues...

ok just so im sure, is there 2 or 3 starter wires i have to connect to the starter? we cannot find anything that is causing the fuse to blow. but i sware i took off 3 wires but can only find 2, red one and fat black one. ive even pulled the starter out to look for this 3rd wire with no success. went thru the whole stereo wires and all are good. man if any one was board enough would you be willing to get under your 1994 formula and check your starter for 3 wires . sorry but this fuse thing is making me .

oh and i even connected the old started and it popped the fuse. this all started a day after new started was put in and thats why i thin its the starter.

Does the car start before it blows the fuse?

Comment

fuse will blow when the car is off. cant even get the fuse in slot b4 it blows

Comment

ummm.... If the starter is bad or hooked up wrong, only two things that should happen is it will spark or it will do nothing at all. I would try looking for a ground wire around the starter sitting against the block somewere. That would be the only thing that I can think of at the moment. I will look on all data at work and get a diagram for it and see how many wires are on the starter.

Comment

Working...
        X