• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• the rain in spain falls mainly (nfb)

in VA.,

like......for the next 3 days.........

my AWS day off......

mary and are leaving at 8 a.m. for the south west part of va. to pull a 5 month old golden retriever from a kill shelter and transport him up to N.VA. to a vet for all the medical work...then he'll be going to a foster home. his owner turned him in to the shelter because he pees when he gets excited after his owners come home from being gone all day............

friggin people.

dayhm.

have a good one yall.

on the road.................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Yep, Florida is a washout as well. Nothing like watching the skies when you are in the lightning capital of the world. It gets crazy.

Comment

One day when I have less mouths to feed, I am going to get a golden retriever from you. Want to trade one for a wiener dog? We inherited one. Kidding.

The rain is circling around Georgia. I wish it would rain here. The pollen is ridiculous. I'm tired of sneezing.
      2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

That's weird you mention the peeing thing with the golden.. My parents have a golden puppy who just turned one year old a couple weeks ago.

Whenever I come over to visit her, I can't pet her till I've been there like 20 mins. If I do, she'll whizz all over. Weird. I have to wait, and then get her into the kitchen for the first pet just to be sure!

I'm the only person she does it with.. It's weird, but nothing to get rid of her for. She's an awesome dog. Loves everyone.
        99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Working...
        X