Mazda Rev-it Up?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mazda Rev-it Up?

Just wondering if anybody has signed up for the Mazda Rev-it Up Competition. I signed up for the St. Louis competition on April 24th - 25th. My first time going.

For anybody who doesn't know what I'm talking about, Mazda does a basically free racing experience competition, plus you get to test drive their cars. For $40.00 you get free racing lessons from certified professionals and you get to compete for a brand new car by driving their new Mazda 3 car on a timed course. Best time wins. If you win the competition for that city, you go to Nationals where you can win a car. Pretty cool ehh...... I'm not big on Mazdas, but for $40 you can't beat the fun factor.

Here is the site:
    http://www.mazdarevitup.com/home/f_default.asp

I want to drive the RX-8 and see what it's all about too.

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
    Previous Vehicles:
    99' M6 Z28
    98' M6 TA
    97' Formula
    96' RS Camaro
    93' Z28 B4C pckg.

I'm SOOOOOO in on this. Looks like fun, and I could use a new daily beater!!

Edit -- Just signed up for June 5th at Philly.
    Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Good Luck FastBird93!!!

Hopefully some F-body owners can do some representing at these Mazda events.... Maybe one of us will win and showem how its done.... In fact, I need to go test drive one of those Mazda 3s to get the feel of it.... I like to know a car before I push it to its limits.... know what I mean....

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
      Previous Vehicles:
      99' M6 Z28
      98' M6 TA
      97' Formula
      96' RS Camaro
      93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed97
        Good Luck FastBird93!!!

Hopefully some F-body owners can do some representing at these Mazda events.... Maybe one of us will win and showem how its done.... In fact, I need to go test drive one of those Mazda 3s to get the feel of it.... I like to know a car before I push it to its limits.... know what I mean....

I know EXACTLY what you mean as I was thinking to taking one for a test drive myself!!! I figure it can't be too much different from my beater 89 Celica, and I push that thing HARD. I can't wait though. I was browsing the website and it looks like there's going to be a lot of fun stuff.
        Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

I signed up for the one at Shea Stadium in NYC.

Should be a good time !
          99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Working...
          X