• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking my road test tomorrow at 3pm!!

wish me luck

You don't have your license yet?

Good luck...

... and if you pass, be safe with the car...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

nope im 17 and trying to get my license heh
      thanks

Comment

Take your time and be patient. Remember all the little things for which they can possibly deduct points.

Good luck!

Comment

i would drive a beater if you have access to one. or something not as powerful as that bird.
          1997 Camaro, Z-28, 5.7, Manual 6, K&N cold air intake, custom ram air scoop, ported MAF, Resonator plug, air foil, 160 thermostat, hypertech power programer 3, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, strut tower brace, K&N valve breather, centerforce dual friction clutch, slp short throw shifter, TNL short stick, O2 simulators, Next mod will be 1.6 rockers, pushrods, and springs. any reccomendations?

Comment

Don't forget your blinkers... Even if, after *perfectly* parallel parking a bonneville, the examiner says "Good job, now just park over there" making you think its over then gettin nailed for not turning on your blinker as you exit the parallel parking space...... The things they do to blemish an otherwise perfect driving performance....
            1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Hold on a sec. Im kinda confused. Dont you only have to be 16 to get your license?
              1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I got a 94 on my test a long time ago....ah, those highway drives with an unexperienced driver where VERY nerveracking! Good thing my instructors were cool!

Comment

Stay at the speed limit I actually got deducted 15 points for going too slow. I think I was going 45kph in a 50kph zone Dude was a d....
                  97 SS #C007
                  Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
                  SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I think I'd be 6 feet under right now if I had 300 HP to play with when I first got my license. I remember topping out a 85 Iroc on the freeway when my friends and me were only 16-17. Lucky for us the car held together and it could only do about 130 MPH.

I can only imagine what might have happened at 150+

Be careful, and know that these cars do have limits that will take time to figure out before you start pushing them.

Good luck on your test-

Comment

thanks a lot guys, and no im not taking it in my car theyd prob fail me if they know thats the car ill be using as my first
                      i had a choice between my dads e500 and my moms x5 so i guess im taking it in the x5 i know people that have been failed just because they used a mercedes and the x5s not as expensive so its my best bet
                      im leaving soon to take my test in hicksville wish me luck!!

ps in new york you cant be 16 you have to be 17 and over to have a license

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                        thanks a lot guys, and no im not taking it in my car theyd prob fail me if they know thats the car ill be using as my first
                        i had a choice between my dads e500 and my moms x5 so i guess im taking it in the x5 i know people that have been failed just because they used a mercedes and the x5s not as expensive so its my best bet
                        im leaving soon to take my test in hicksville wish me luck!!

ps in new york you cant be 16 you have to be 17 and over to have a license
                        wow...big balla...E500 huh? X5 huh??? Got a Lamborgini anywhere? LoL...just picking at cha...good luck dude.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                        Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                        B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                        Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                        Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
                          i know people that have been failed just because they used a mercedes
                          Nobody is going to get a "Fail" on their drivers test JUST because they drove a Mercedes, maybe they made a lot of mistakes and they just told themselves they were failed because of what car they used. Just my .02 cents

Comment

Working...
                          X