back from iraq

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• back from iraq

wow is it good to finally be in the good ol US! Now that im back, ill have pictures of all the goodies I bought for the Z in about a week or so. Thank you to everyone that supported what the troops did, whether you or the troops agreed with it. Goodies : 17x9 chrome 10 spoke ss rims wrapped in firestone firehawk sz50 ep, 285/40/17. corbeau cr1 seats, red and black(still back ordered) hotchkis strut tower brace, eibeich prokit lowering springs, all black interior, and some other stuff. gears coming soon.
    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
    Traded in: 1998 Z28
    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Welcome Back man!

Hope you enjoy your new "schtuff" when you get it!

Comment

Good for you. My job takes me back and forth, so I know what your were dealing with. Here is a photo from a couple of weeks ago. I am on the left of the Italian soldiers.

Notice I don't have any weapons and I am not wearing any protection.

99 Silver Z28 A4, T tops, ZR-1 wheels (SOLD)

Comment

Congrats Man!

Yeah I just got back Jan 31st. I waswith the 21st CSH in LSA Anaconda near Balad. I think you left just in time. THings are gettingrough out there. It feels good to be home, safe, among family, friends...........and the food........oh the food!
        Mixedpuppy

1998 TA, mostly stock, SLP hood, ram air plastic intake, K&N Filter, Transgo Shift Kit, Kooks Stainless LT headers with Magna Flow Cats, Borla Exhaust (Medium plate setting), Kenny Brown SFCs, BMR Tower Strut Brace, 17" ROH RT Rims, 9.5 BFG KDWs, SLP Airlid, Smooth bore bellow, 85mm MAF. Nitrous to come. Action figure not included.

Comment

It's too bad these thugs in Iraq won't fight for their country as hard as they fight for some kid cleric. Bizarre

BTW I noticed the Italian solders were carrying automatic rifles, pistols and cameras. LOL Will they let you carry a weapon or does that just make you a target? I call mine my American Express card. "Don't leave home without it."
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

The day I left Anaconda, we were mortared. What I hate the most was those big rockets that landed real close when I was in Baghdad.
            Small arms fire is going off all the time. The funny thing is I slept through most attacks,
            didn't even wake up. I drove a SUV on Baghdad highways (non-convoy),
            now that was interesting.

Civilians don't get to carry weapons unless there job specifically authorizes it (ie Security job).

That truck driver that is a hostage, well I know guys that work with him. They don't get to carry weapons either.

You got to have big cohones.

Bob

PS here is a photo I took. Somebody identify the vehicle:

Comment

Comment

What? Nobody knows what this vehicle is?

Comment

The pictures don't seem to be working. Maybe it's just me!?
                  1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
                  Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
                  Trans: TH700R4
                  Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

Comment

thats a taxi, white and orange are taxis. let me put some pictures up, ill start a new thread though
                    2006 GTO Impulse Blue Metallic, Blue Leather Interior
                    Traded in: 1998 Z28
                    http://www.cardomain.com/id/hotwhip9

Comment

Originally posted by Benm109
                      The pictures don't seem to be working. Maybe it's just me!?

i got a red X, if thats what your seeing too

97 Firebird, 3.8 5 spd

Comment

63 Ford Falcon? No idea.
                        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

glad you're safely back hotwhip9......all of us here owe everyone who are putting it on the line a big Thank You! and our continued support....
                          DWS
                          Silver M6 '95 Formula-sold to MCKNBRD

Zaino all the way!!

'03 Z06....Donaldson Blackwing, CAGS, '04 Z06 shocks, ceramic pads

Comment

You got it. A 1963 Ford Falcon. That is the same as my first car. I paid $100 for it back in 1971

Comment

LMAO! You might could get that one for cheaper. It amazes me that they can keep those things running for this long over there.

Take care man.

Comment

Working...
                              X