• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• time slips ...

So heres the results from my 2 best runs :

R/t .712, 60' 2.227, 14.045 @ 99.80mph

R/t .416, 60' 2.331 14.272 @99.97

Not bad for first time on a track and it was a good time. had alot of trouble getin traction though. i was running on all season toyos and they dint grab too well ... actualy the frist run i made i had a 60 of like 2.9 and was fighting to keep my car straight.
    track conditions werent the best but like i said it was a good time.
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

Not bad! good job.

Comment

Dont judge the track by what you saw today. That place was a mad house! Too many cars. I waited around for 5 hours and got 2 runs! If you go on a Friday night, you'll usually get at least 6 or 7 runs. Good job though - work on those 60 footers and youll be in the 13's.
      96 WS6 Formula: Ram Air, 383 Stroker, Ported LT4 Heads and Manifold, 1.6 Crane Rollers, 58MM T.B., AS&M Headers, Borla Exhaust, Meziere Elec. H2O Pump, Canton Deep Sump Oil Pan, 100 HP OF TNT N2O!! , T56 Conversion w/ Pro 5.0 shifter, SPEC Stage 3 Clutch, Hotchkiss Subframe Conn., Lakewood Adj. Panhard Bar, Spohn Adj. LCA's, BMR Adj. T.A., Custom 12 bolt w/ 3:73's, Moser Axles, Eaton Posi, Moser Girdle
      11.6 @ 123mph (1.6 60' - getting there )

Comment

yea it was a mess ... im workin on getin some drag radials and then guna do some suspension modifications i think see if i can get them down near 2.0 . but im pleased i guess since it was my first time on a track.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
        X