Finally, Great Weather for T-Tops!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally, Great Weather for T-Tops!

Oh man, it is finally around that time of the year when you can go cruisin' with the T-tops off. I finally got to do this yesterday afternoon and it felt great!! I have only owned my car for about 6 months so this is the first real time I got to cruise with them off. I tell ya, it is one of the best feelings in the world being able to cruise down the road, in a Camaro, with the windows rolled down (one in my case, PS window doesn't work ), T-tops off, some loud rock playing, wind blowing all around you, and not a worry in the world. No wonder so many people love these cars so much, just as do I. T-tops are so cool!!
    1991 Chevy Camaro RS (Is it plum or purple?)
    Engine: 305 TBI (L03)
    Trans: TH700R4
    Mods: Some

CarDomain Site

yea,
    but mine doesnt start
    93 t/a A4 3.23s
    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

try cruising the streets in a convertible. Or a Patented CHOP CUT CONVERTIBLE like mine

my car:
      '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
      check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Yeah I finally got the SS on the road for a good rip last weekend and I loved it. After drivin my little truck(89 S10) for 6 months, it feels like a brand new car. There is that excitement like when I first got it. Insurance goes on next week. Giiiiddyyyuuuup
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

It must be nice living somewhere cool... Here in mid Georgia, its already time for the windows up and AC on... Or take off the T tops (which I don't have ) and leave the windows down and deal with the heat (which is what I do)...

You guys have fun with the nice temps... I'll be down here drowning in the humidity...
          1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Originally posted by immgeorge
            It must be nice living somewhere cool... Here in mid Georgia, its already time for the windows up and AC on... Or take off the T tops (which I don't have ) and leave the windows down and deal with the heat (which is what I do)...

You guys have fun with the nice temps... I'll be down here drowning in the humidity...
            hey, I don't want to hear about the humidity. Down here, I got sunburt today just by working outside, and once the summer rains hit, it starts to get pretty muggy and humid outside. That's how we like it though
            my car:
            '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
            check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Working...
            X