guys with b & m shiftkits in a 4L60E

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• guys with b & m shiftkits in a 4L60E

guys with B & M shiftkits, what model do you , what does it do, do you like it, and how much did you pay?
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Go for the TransGo kit for 4L60E.... No problems with mine, stock 4L60E on 73,000 original miles. The TransGo will put a evil grin on your face everytime you hit the 1-2 shift. I couldn't imagine driving without it. Just pickup a 1LE tranny mount from SLP, because you are going to need it.
    1995 Firebird Formula
    (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

what does it do, i am looking for a kit that will help me downshift
      1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

I am also looking for a shift kit but my goal is to get my 2nd 3rd shift as hard as my 1st-2nd

I spin second at wide open throttle just with the PP3 but my 2nd-3rd is granny style
        I LOVE COBRA'S -
        THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Working...
        X