amazing trooper crash vid

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• amazing trooper crash vid

all I have to say is WOW! I hope the trooper made it out alive...geez, it's freaking amazing!

http://www.933flz.com/audio/OSHP.wmv

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
    Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
    B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
    Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
    Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

That is absolutely horrible....what I can't stand about it as well is, I didn't see one person stop after that for the remainder of the video..

Comment

That's just horrible. What the heck was that person thinking? Or not thinking?
      LS15 Power! Another LSx engine coming soon.

Comment

Wow that looks like it hurt! What the heck happened I wonder? Where did that white car come from? It looks like it was driving strait at them. Hope no one died in that, Jeez.

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

thats why in canada you have to slow to 30 when a cop car is on the side of the road other wise you get a ticket! but it looks like his leggs where hit but he was movin around call in for backup at the end it looks like
          1997 Camaro, Z-28, 5.7, Manual 6, K&N cold air intake, custom ram air scoop, ported MAF, Resonator plug, air foil, 160 thermostat, hypertech power programer 3, 3 inch cat-back exhaust, strut tower brace, K&N valve breather, centerforce dual friction clutch, slp short throw shifter, TNL short stick, O2 simulators, Next mod will be 1.6 rockers, pushrods, and springs. any reccomendations?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Mother
            That is absolutely horrible....what I can't stand about it as well is, I didn't see one person stop after that for the remainder of the video..
            Bystander effect.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

That video has been on Most Amazing Cop Videos or one of those shows... It's insane-- the cop on the right only got a broken leg or something, and the one on the inside only suffered bruises...
              1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                Bystander effect.
                Jay,

I did a report on the Bystander effect for my Psychology class. I showed the video of the skater punk I posted on here a while ago. I did some research on what you said and I discussed it in class. I also gave you credit in my report. I got an A on it, just want to say thanks.
                Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

DJ -

No problem, bro... glad you found it useful
                  Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

rubber necking..........

one of our worst probs.

unreal.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay 02 TA ws6
                      Bystander effect.
                      Is that when bystanders are in shock they emotionally don't want to accept that they just wittnessed something like that happen so they keep moving and try to block it out?

Comment

Originally posted by Fast Mother
                        Is that when bystanders are in shock they emotionally don't want to accept that they just wittnessed something like that happen so they keep moving and try to block it out?
                        Not really, it has more to do with the direct relationship between the amount of people in the environment to how many people actually help in an emergency situation...the more people in the vicinity, the more likely the average person will think "someone else will help them". The fewer people or if there is only one person...the more likely that they will lend a hand. There are a lot of dynamics involved, but thats the nitty gritty.

KnightFire
                        1993 Formula Firebird
                        Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                          rubber necking..........

one of our worst probs.

unreal.
                          Can I get an A M E N!

I have NEVER been to a place where a roadside accident (completely pulled off the road) or a traffic stop (police pulled someone over) would literally STOP a 4 lane highway and turn it into a parking lot for MILES, until I moved here.

It still amazes me...it's even worse for me now that I have to travel 495 every day...REDICULOUS!

KnightFire
                          1993 Formula Firebird
                          Check Homepage for mods and photos...

KnightFire's Lair

Amsoil Dealer

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman
                            rubber necking..........

one of our worst probs.

unreal.

no one in that video was rubber necking.

Comment

Working...
                            X