Sad day ...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad day ...

Well the other day just after i got done complaining how bad of luck ive been having lately it happend. im driving home from a freinds house and it was raining pretty good and there was a kid riding his bike on the side of the road. well the kid falls off his bike and i cut the wheel, and hit the breaks a little to avoid hitting him, well that shows my stupidity right there because the car basicaly spun out right into a pole. lookin at about 3 grand in damage. ive got some pictures ill post later.
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

I know this is no consulation but at least you didn't hit him. If you had and he died, you'd be up on manslaughter charges. Which is worse. Glad you're not hurt too.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Sorry to hear about your car. Insurance is gonna pick it up right?

$deductable > goin to jail for killing a kid on a bike

How fast were you going?

Comment

Originally posted by briantech98
        Sorry to hear about your car. Insurance is gonna pick it up right?

$deductable > goin to jail for killing a kid on a bike

How fast were you going?
        Shouldn't that be "$deductable < goin to jail for killing a kid on a bike" (less than )
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          Shouldn't that be "$deductable < goin to jail for killing a kid on a bike" (less than )
          nah i meant it like "just paying a deductable is better than (>) killing a kid on a bike". Ie, i'd rather just pay the $, so its greater than killing someone.

Comment

Originally posted by briantech98
            nah i meant it like "just paying a deductable is better than (>) killing a kid on a bike". Ie, i'd rather just pay the $, so its greater than killing someone.
            It's more desirable but less $$$

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
              haha!

I think he was playing off of the monopolization of insurance companies, guys.

Comment

Working...
              X