how much is my car worth

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• how much is my car worth

how much money do you think i could get for my 94 firebird formula great condition, cloth seats, 373, automatic, hardtop, some bolt ons, 17' chrome wheels, wings west groundeffects, decals filled in black, the car is bright red,6 disc cd changer, many more accesories, pwr windows,locks ,84,000
    1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Go to kbb.com and check it out. Unfortunately the mods we do to our cars can decrease value because they may look like the car has been raced. Do you still have the stock parts that you could put back on? If so you could always sell them seperately to fetch a few additional bucks. Good luck!
    2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
    buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
    Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

It aint gonna be worth much here. You have told us that is is missing right now and that you have been racing it running mid 14s in the 1/4.

Comment

a spark plug wire fell off
        1994 firebird formula

Comment

If its runing good and there is no major rust on the top or under body I don see why you couldnt get atleast $6,000 for it. Where I live V-8's are rare and a V-6 in good shape with those miles would go for
          atleast $5,000.

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
          2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

there is abolutly no rust, and new brakes
            1994 firebird formula

Comment

Working...
            X