Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bow Down!!!!

http://www.ls1tech.com/forums/showth...00#post1293900

Mike Brown is the same guy who has the 1/4 mile record for a stock bottom end LS1... now he has this up his sleeve... WOW....
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

What did that car run originally? Whats the record for the fastest LS1? Jorge Baxter is really doing a hell of a job with the LT1 as well...
    1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

im not worthy...im not worthy

is there really that much room behind the engine in the engine bay??

Comment

All i wanna know is: Where can i get one of those?? ... WOW.
        99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

i remember reading a post from somewhere about a guy with a camaro like that white one up there ^ that had 4 tubos..ill see if i can find the linky

it had an all one peice front clip no headlights or anything it was really really cool

Comment

Originally posted by Mike71
            i remember reading a post from somewhere about a guy with a camaro like that white one up there ^ that had 4 tubos..ill see if i can find the linky

it had an all one peice front clip no headlights or anything it was really really cool
            I think I have seen that.... but they were pretty disappointed in the power output. There was diminishing returns to 4 turbos over 2.
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

yep i remember that also..but that engine looked so sweet...i think i had dreams about that for weeks lol

see thats what id put in my living room for a "conversation peice" =) fire that turd up...people will find things to talk about lol

Comment

Working...
              X