Happy Monday Mornin' F-Buds :)

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Monday Mornin' F-Buds :)

It's 5:50 AM here... and I have been up all night.

Today is my last day of undergraduate education at Hope College. I will be turning in my 21 page senior economics project, as well as taking my intermediate macroeconomics and operations management final... Come 4 PM today, I will have another chapter of my life behind me

Kinda scary moving on, but more than anything I am excited... I decided to pull one last all-nighter just for old time's sake. I feel pretty well prepared for both exams, so wish me luck!

The good news is, with a real job, come real money for mods (especially since I am single) hehehehe...
    Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

good luck with the finals bro =) hope the rubber meets the road well for ya =)

Comment

Good luck dude!

And don't drive tonight.

96 TA Sold!
      87 TA Sold!
      80 Z28 Sold!
      74 Formula Sold!
      73 Z28 Sold!
      69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Yea good luck. Except for more responsibility life after school is great.

Except if you morning starts out like mine. I picked up a stud in the right front tire. I stuck a plug in it to stop it from leaking and thumping. Time for new rubber anyway. Oh and when I got back in the car, I broke the belt clip off my phone. And I have a doctors appointment at 10am. And my daughter has an orthodontist appointment at 4:45 today. And the power to my house was cut off to allow an electrician to replace the ground wire that the dip weed with the front end loader ripped out of the meter box. I should have stayed home.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Good Luck Jay!

I'm sure you will do just fine. You sound like a bright individual who is focused on being succesful.

You will love the fact that you are single and will be making good money soon.

I am single as well and right now and I am lovin' it!

Comment

This is GREAT! I keep thinking to myslef... "don't I have something to do?"

NOOOOOOOOPE!!!! Nothing! I am done!!!!
            Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

Working...
            X