Supercharger for LS1 F-BODY

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Supercharger for LS1 F-BODY

i am in the hunt for a camaro ss probably a 99-00. and want it do stand out from the rest of the cars in town (all the other f-bodys are stock, on nitrous, one WS6 in town has a 396stroker, but are charged). dose anyone know of a good supercharger for the LS1. i would like to do the install my self if posible. so considering the all aspects: price, ease of install, power gains, reliabilty. which manufacture offers the best product?

any help would be great, also i dont have a car yet so if you know of a: ws6 or SS (6-Speed) for sale for a fair price, e-mail me. kudoctamoneys@aol.com

Thanks,
    Stuart
    --- 2000 NBM A4 Camaro SS #8156 ---
    3,200VIG, B&M 24K super cooler, Coated race style pacesetters , 3" TSP true duals, TSP Clear lid, SLP Smooth bellows, NX wet kit, CFN bottle heater, dyno tune purge, LS1 Edit, Auto meter & ZEX gauges, 160 thermostat, TB Bypass mod, !EGR & !AIR, Madman PHB & LCA's, NITTO 555R's

Like This One LoL

-[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Yea just like that ! LOL
      Awesome, thats exactly what i want, how much faster is it now, have you taken it to the track? if you dont mind my askin how much dose a kit from vortech run?
      oh well-- bad ass car, it looks great!
      --- 2000 NBM A4 Camaro SS #8156 ---
      3,200VIG, B&M 24K super cooler, Coated race style pacesetters , 3" TSP true duals, TSP Clear lid, SLP Smooth bellows, NX wet kit, CFN bottle heater, dyno tune purge, LS1 Edit, Auto meter & ZEX gauges, 160 thermostat, TB Bypass mod, !EGR & !AIR, Madman PHB & LCA's, NITTO 555R's

Comment

Originally posted by 69_YENKO
        Yea just like that ! LOL
        Awesome, thats exactly what i want, how much faster is it now, have you taken it to the track? if you dont mind my askin how much dose a kit from vortech run?
        oh well-- bad ass car, it looks great!
        Thanks

Well I bought it as is...I took it to Palmdales LACR (LA County Raceway)...and i did a 12.9...but i couldnt get any traction and its not even sea level...the guy i bought it from said his best was like a 12.5...he mostly invested in suspension work...right now, my main concern is to build my rearend...because those camaro rearends are no good lol...Then ill slap on some slicks..and its go time

I Believe That A Kit Like Mine Will Cost Atleast $4500 or more...and i heard the installation is over $1000....but im not positively sure on that...
        -[LS1 VORTECH SS]-

Comment

Working...
        X