acura 3.2 cl??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• acura 3.2 cl??

how will this car run, my chicken "friend" found me tonight yells something out his window revs it floors it so i follow him and he ends up stopping at a stop sign and slowly goes into a parking lot so im like wtf why u revin ur engine at me if u dont wanna race so he kept changing the subject so i laughed at him and left
    i know id beat that car but how do they run ive always been curious

cars.com - research - 98 Acura CL

Available Engines:
    150-hp, 2.3-liter I-4
    200-hp, 3.0-liter V-6

And they're FWD. They're quick for what they are, but I wouldn't see the point of racing one.
    Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
    Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

thanks, the one he has is a 2002 and its his mamas, his original car i roast every night as a snack
      95 civic riced out to the max

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
        thanks, the one he has is a 2002 and its his mamas
        I wouldn't really be talking.

Comment

well...

Acura 3.2Cls have a 3.2L V6 puttin out 225Hp - 217ft/lbs...

The 3.2Cl Type S has 260Hp and 232 ft/lbs... For a V8 F-body, no problem...
          1996 Camaro- L36, 5 spd, intake, Pacesetter headers, Flowmaster 80 series

My name is George, and I am an audiophile.

Anyone interested in an Xtant X603 multi-channel amp? Let me know...

Comment

Originally posted by TrAnS Am 98
            thanks, the one he has is a 2002 and its his mamas, his original car i roast every night as a snack
            95 civic riced out to the max
            Why do you guys keep racing other people's cars? Give the keys back to your parents and race your own cars. I bet his '95 civic is gonna blow the DOORS off your nikes....

Comment

Originally posted by briantech98
              Why do you guys keep racing other people's cars? Give the keys back to your parents and race your own cars. I bet his '95 civic is gonna blow the DOORS off your nikes....
              Good point Briantech. It is really stupid to race other peoples cars, expecially your parents because if you break it, your in deep trouble prolly. You will not only lose the car, but the respect, trust, and the responsibily that your parents have for you. It's really hard to gain all the back. Believe me I would know, I didnt wreck any cars, but have had some trouble with tthe law. Its just not right, so dont do it.
              Tom
              1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Working...
              X