delivery??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• delivery??

how long does ramairhood.com take to send you a hood, has anyone ever ordered from there before??

www.slponline.com or www.suncoastcreations.com. Never heard of ramairhoods.com before.
    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

www.ramairhood.com

Comment

I remember reading a thread about ram air hoods here.

It was mentioned to check with the manufacturer that they were crash / impact tested.

Some aftermarket hoods were not tested on some people apparently lost their head during a collision.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

ramairhood.com

I just received my Ram Air hood from them. I ordered package 6 which included the paint job, airbox and filter. They took a little longer getting the hood to me, but the finished product was great. Email me at recon7557@hotmail.com and I'll send you some photos.
          BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR anti-ways, Adj. Panhard Rod, Powerslot rotors with Racing pads, Eibach Pro Springs, Ravin with 3"tips, Italia Riva Rims,Indiglo Gauges,Kenny Brown Diamond sfc,Ram Air hood and induction

Comment

wow cool, how long did the delivery take??

Comment

didnt the old nova hood take souviners when in bad front end colisions?...ud think they would learn lol

Comment

why dont u just contact them directly and ask for a shipping estimate...
                Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

im a teenager and its easier to ask on here

Comment

I'm a teenager, too. I don't see your point, or what that has to do with contacting them and asking them a question.
                    Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                    Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

im lazy

Comment

Why dont you just ask your mommy and daddy to call them then, since they already do everythig for you. O man i could have roasted you again right here, but chose not to.
                        1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                          Why dont you just ask your mommy and daddy to call them then, since they already do everythig for you. O man i could have roasted you again right here, but chose not to.
                          LMFAO!!!! Sweet! He even treats us as if we were his parents
                          1996 Arctic White Z28, A4, K&N CAI, TByrne MAF ends, BBK Twin-52mm TB, TB Bypass, SLP 1 3/4" Shorties, Richmond 3.42's, Dynomax Bullet Muffler W/Turn Down, BMR Adj. Panhard, EIBACH Pro-Kit, AFS ZR1 Wheels W/17x11" out back!

Comment

Come on bro. Dont be so lazy.. Im 18. Slightly older.. I have a bucket for a car, and i couldnt be happier. Work for a change, it might be good for you.
                            Eddie
                            2000 M6 Trans Am
                            Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Working...
                            X