O.K well try this over again...check out Pure Pwr

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O.K well try this over again...check out Pure Pwr

Ok, well here she is. I post this again due to how off topic the other thread got, so here is PURE PWR. Not bad for 18 ay. Questions, Comments, Concers are all welcome and appreciated.
    Thanks for looking
    Tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

I like it. Of course I'm biased though b/c I've had about 5 black F-bodies. I bought some turn signal blackouts for like $30 and they really smooth out the beauty of the front end. I can't remember the link but I'll find it if you are interested. DJ may have gotten them from the same place I did.

Sweet ride dude. Enjoy.

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Sweet! nice color

Comment

Very nice ride Tom. Yes I'm sure you had to work hard for it being only 18.

I think that's where your thread went south with some of the comments you made pertaining your age and who paid for it. Other people got offended and flames were going.

I think what brings people to this board is their passion for F-body's.

They don't care how old you are, whether you or your parents paid for it. Whether you are rich or poor, what ethnic background you are or what your religious or political believes are.

Not trying to put you or anybody else down, just trying to point out it's about the cars not who paid for them.
        97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Originally posted by Black97
          I think what brings people to this board is their passion for F-body's.
          I'll drink to that!

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
          Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
          B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
          Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
          Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Awsome car! Congratulations! My first 4th gen was a black 95. Black is awsome!

ANd here is another comment....
            Judging someone for having a car gifted to them is not nice. I know I wish someone had given me a nice car when I was younger. I most definitely worked my tail off. My parents were not in a financial position to buy me a car at that time.

if someone sits around all day smoking weed and playing video games they deserve whatever critisizm and flaming that they get.

When a person is working hard twards a future, in school, getting good grades, staying clean and building a responsible carreer I have no problem with their folks giving them a car as reward and motivation to keep doing well.

I hope my kids do well and someday are deserving of reward, and I hope I am able to reward them.
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

You can get the smoked front turn signals here,

http://www.accessconnect.com/gts4.htm part# GT0312TS

The car looks sharp, purepwrta.
              Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

OK, cool i will probably order them after prom. How do they attach to the car, cuz I dont want them if they are just velcrowed on cuz my taillight black outs were already stolen.
                1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Comment

I like it! and so does my girlfriend Nice job
                  Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                  Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Originally posted by purepwrta
                    OK, cool i will probably order them after prom. How do they attach to the car, cuz I dont want them if they are just velcrowed on cuz my taillight black outs were already stolen.
                    They're velcrow
                    Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Here's another alternative. Not cheap though.

http://www.custolight.com/id2.html

He does some custom work.
                      97 Trans Am A4 more or less stock (Mods: WS6 Ram Air with Fernco & K&N, 12 disc CD changer, power antenna, SLP Fan Switch, LS1 Aluminum DS, Borla Cat back, McCord power plate, Spohn tower brace, Sirius, HID fog lights)

1and1 Web Hosting

Comment

Instead of velcro, why not take off the stock lenses and tint them with some Night Shades.. its like spray paint in a way, works great for tinting headlights, taillights, side markers, etc.. put tons of light coats if you want them blacked out... I think it would work..?
                        Working on the 80 Camaro Z28 ..
                        Now driving a '90 Talon TSi AWD Turbo...

Comment

Working...
                        X