Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NFB - What a morning, You got to hear this.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB - What a morning, You got to hear this.

This morning I get stuck in a traffic jam. Several cops go flying by along with an ambulance. Not the usual this time. Apparently some nut stole a school bus and was going north on Peachtree Industrial blvd. This is a 3 lane each way closed access highway.There weren't any kids on it. He decided at the first exit, well actually between the entrance and exit ramps right in the middle of the bridge that he was going to turn the bus around and head south in the north bound lanes. A guy in a tractor trailer saw him doing this and decided that he wasn't going to let him get turned around and going south. He put his bumper on the bus and pushed him in to the right concrete wall pinning him in. He probably saved a head on accident that would have killed someone and since this happened about a minute before I got there, it could have been me. Now here's the kicker. I'm not sure who did it whether it was the truck driver or the cops but when they pulled the guy out of the bus he was naked.
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Must be a full moon........ between that, stuff I saw driving home last night and all the crap on the board, gotta be something goofy going on.

Comment

yeah, I was watching that on the news this morning...crazy stuff.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
      Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
      B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
      Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
      Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

I drive to work naked in a schoolbus every morning. Maybe he simply made a wrong turn?
        Tracy
        2002 C5 M6 Convertible
        1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
        Current Mods:
        SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Oh the visuals. The thoughts of any of the bus drivers I ever had. :-O~~~~~~~*
          2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

Update

from www.ajc.com

Doraville police have a suspect in custody after a man hijacked a school bus early Thursday.

Only the driver was on board when the man took over the bus about 6 a.m. Two truckers traveled after the bus and caused it to run off the road. The hijacking happened near Peachtree Industrial Boulevard and I-285.

Comment

dang , that is crazy. good thing. no one got hurt.
              someone told me police get ticked if you do their job like that tractor guy.
              Miss My Bird

Comment

Originally posted by Spades95formula
                dang , that is crazy. good thing. no one got hurt.
                someone told me police get ticked if you do their job like that tractor guy.
                probably...but a crown vic against a school bus??? LoL...i hope they appreciated the help.

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                  probably...but a crown vic against a school bus??? LoL...i hope they appreciated the help.
                  I did!

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
                    I did!

HAHAHAHA!!!! I'm sure you did...

Christopher Teng

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

More info

http://www.wsbtv.com/news/3249893/detail.html

http://www.wgst.com/jacor-common/loc...720&feed=local

http://www.11alive.com/news/news_art...?storyid=46244

Comment

Working...
                      X