which feul pump

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• which feul pump

its confirmed my problem is my feul pump. so which one? theres a walbro on new era performance for 105, its a 255lph. is that to much for my car. Or does it not matter? my stats are --- CAI, !CATS, headers, flowmaster cat back, maf ends, LT4 HOT cam kit w/ 1.6 rr's. those are the only things that would affect the engine anyways. more to come tho.....
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

nothin guys???
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Comment

There is no problem with installing a bigger pump than you need (as long as you don't get silly ). The fuel pressure regulator will return the unused fuel to the tank. I run Bosch pumps, and each 210LPH pump is good for 500HP. I ran one of these as an inline booster pump, with my stock pump and stock regulator, for many years when it was a bolt-on motor with a 125-shot of dry nitrous. No problems with the stock fuel system.

Just be sure you get a pump that is rated at 43psi.

Racetronix has some nice "kits" that include a larger pump, and upgraded wiring.
      Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

I run a Walbro in my GN and am extremely satisfied. Great pumps!

Comment

Working...
        X