Paging 95z28

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Paging 95z28

Hey bro, I saw your pic when you put the black rims on your car from some picture software or something. I was wondering if i could send you a pic of my t/a and you could put the black grand sport wheels on my car. I think i want black Gs's but not real sure what they will look like. I would send you the pic in my sig, if that would work. I hope you know what im talking about.
    tom
    1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Looking for a driver side window.

Hey 95Z28, while you are photo chopping, can you put a set of these on his car too?

96 TA Sold!
    87 TA Sold!
    80 Z28 Sold!
    74 Formula Sold!
    73 Z28 Sold!
    69 Camaro Not Sold!

Comment

Can you send me a pic of my car with both the wheels on it, if you can do this for us?
      Thanks
      Tom
      1996 Trans Am:T-tops,graphite leather,16" chrome T/A rims, Nitto's, Descreened MAF, Morosso CAI, hypertech, flowtech cut out, 1LE elbow, Silver BMR tubular SFC's, 160 thermo, limo tint, harwood ws6 hood, !side molding, Stage 2 trans.

Comment

woops sorry guys ... i havent posted on here in a while ... you can aim me at shanked71 or email a pic to nixie95@rochester.rr.com and ill do it for ya.
        -Nick-
        95 A4 Z28

Comment

You've got mail!!! 95z28
          thanks
          tom

Comment

I emailed you the pics, I was just seeing if you have gotten around to it yet.. Email me at purepwr1@aol.com
            Thanks
            Tom

Comment

oops ... i forgot to change the email on here i dont check that one too much because the only place i can check it is at home. i need the pic of the wheel to be at a similar angle to the car for it to look good. though. soon as i get it ill get on it.
              -Nick-
              95 A4 Z28

Comment

O ok, couldnt you use the angle of the wheels that you used on your pic. But ill try to find another angle.
                tom

Comment

Working...
                X