Another Happy Zaino customer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another Happy Zaino customer

This polish really works! It's easy as heck to use too, one of the easiest I've ever used. I clay bar'd the car then used 2 coats of Z5 and 1 coat of Z2. Will add a few more coats of Z2 when I get some more free time......
    Attached Files
    97' SS #497 1 of 50 White Hardtop M6,stock TB reworked to 52mm,SLP CC shorties, Random Tech DC Y-pipe, LT4KM, Taylor Spiro's and NGK's, BMR Adj Lcr's, TA, Boxed SFC's, Adj PHR, Floorpan brace w/ driveshaft loop, STB, GM 4:10'S, 1LE alum DS, Eibach 35mm front swaybar and Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein HD's, Lou's speed stick with Hurst ball,LS1 front brakes, Earl's lines, Hawk Pads, BMR relocation brackets.

Re: Another Happy Zaino customer

Originally posted by 97ss497
    This polish really works! It's easy as heck to use too, one of the easiest I've ever used. I clay bar'd the car then used 2 coats of Z5 and 1 coat of Z2. Will add a few more coats of Z2 when I get some more free time......
    awesome! you will love the protection too. bugs ..you can flick them off with your fingers... and its super durable too!

did you use the zfx or go with just the Z1?

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

hey 97 SS wut type of tires do u have
      1994 firebird formula

no need to talk. i can walk the walk.

Comment

Zaino in !

I recieved my first order of zaino 3 days ago but can't do anything with it right now because of rain and it's killing me by just setting there staring at it....lol

Hey wolfman, I ordered the zfx.Is it really better than z-1 or about the same?. I have a black camaro with alot of swirl marks !. What order would you go in?. I have heard so many different ways,but you would definitely know since u use it on about all of your vehicles. I have the clay bars,zfx,z-2,z-5,z-6,z-7 and z-14. I would really appreciate YOUR thoughts !...by the way,Hope you and yours are getting by ok now, my heart is with you guys. take care buddy !!!

Ron
        Black on black 1995 base t-top camaro with a 3.4L

Comment

Do you think it'll do my honda justice? hehe j/p with ya all i cant wait till i get my f-bod so i can use that ........ not to change the subject but i saw a blue ss with a wing tinted windows 6-speed with a borla those exahuast are beautiful sounding well i just thought i'd share that ttyl
          1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
          1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
          1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
          1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
          1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

and the wing wasnt a shopping cart wing it was just a regular ole spoiler
            1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
            1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
            1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
            1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
            1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

Drake, follow the instructions on Zaino's site or they should be in with the order.... wash with dawn, clay, wash again to remove the residue, then begin with Z-5 (with the zfx mixed in). Do as many coats of Z-5 until you're happy with the swirl marks, or lack thereof... then go with the Z-2. You don't have to use the zfx everytime, just the first coat, then about every 10th coat or so.

I've been using Zaino for 5 years and will never use anything else!
              Dave M
              Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Thanks Dave. I'll try them steps. It sounding like this weekend may be the best time for me to do it, 60's-70's and partly cloudy, so it won't be too hot or too sunny plus I have some shade around here too ! Can't wait, It's burning a hole in my kitchen table !!!!!!!
                Black on black 1995 base t-top camaro with a 3.4L

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaf8388
                  and the wing wasnt a shopping cart wing it was just a regular ole spoiler
                  dude, you can't be called the Young'n (look under his sn to the left)

I am younger than you
                  my car:
                  '86 Caprice Classic. Soon to have a 350 crate motor. Shooting for 300rwhp.

the project:
                  check the www for pics, but a '36 Chevy Master Sedan, MII front end, Jaguar IRS, '93 LT1 powerplant with plans for 350rwhp, and many many other goodies

Comment

Wolfman,

I used the ZFX; good stuff! Thanks for the reply and hope all is going well for you and your family......

Redbird94,

The tires are 285-40-17 Firestone Firehawks; they rock....

drake13,

The ZFX allows you to do multiple coats (2-3) in one day. I believe with the Z1 you can only do one in 24 hrs; check out Zaino's site.
                    97' SS #497 1 of 50 White Hardtop M6,stock TB reworked to 52mm,SLP CC shorties, Random Tech DC Y-pipe, LT4KM, Taylor Spiro's and NGK's, BMR Adj Lcr's, TA, Boxed SFC's, Adj PHR, Floorpan brace w/ driveshaft loop, STB, GM 4:10'S, 1LE alum DS, Eibach 35mm front swaybar and Pro-Kit Springs, Bilstein HD's, Lou's speed stick with Hurst ball,LS1 front brakes, Earl's lines, Hawk Pads, BMR relocation brackets.

Comment

Ken and I, along with some others got to test out the ZFX for a couple of years before it was released, it is definitely better than the Z-1. I use it with every coat for the added benefits. No, it is not needed every time though.

Kevin Villier 2002 SS #186 - 6M with Hurst and "short-stick", T-Tops, navy blue, chrome SS wheels, Bilstein suspension, SS grill, BMR STB, chrome-moly panhard rod and LCA's, SLP SFC's, PPC LT's w/ RT hi-flo cats and hi-flo Y, TEA Stage 1.5 5.3L heads, TR224 cam, ASP pulley, SLP loudmouth, Direct-Flo lid, Holley Power-Shot filter, Mallory polished MAF ends, 4.10 gears.

Louisville, KY

SSOA F02-0186
                      KY F-Bodies Unlimited

Comment

The stuff is worth every penny! I spent the weekend on my car. Saturday I washed it thoroughly with the car Z7. The Sunday I clayed the whole thing, then went over it with Z6. Then yesterday I did a coat of Z1, Z5, then more Z6. I just wish I had the ZFX so that I could do more coats in one day. I will just have to wait until I can afford to buy some. But holy poop, does the car shine now! It has been too long since I used any Zaino, but it surprises me every time. My goal is to get at least 8-10 coats of Z5 and then 2 coats of Z2 on there before the snow returns this fall. Wish me luck!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I finally got my Zaino in and I have to say it's incredible! I finally found a product that performs like it states. If anyone wants a picture, email me at recon7557@hotmail.com.
                          BMR Strut Tower Brace, BMR anti-ways, Adj. Panhard Rod, Powerslot rotors with Racing pads, Eibach Pro Springs, Ravin with 3"tips, Italia Riva Rims,Indiglo Gauges,Kenny Brown Diamond sfc,Ram Air hood and induction

Comment

there are a lot of different kinds of Zaino, so could someone tell me what stages of Zaino i should do every time i wax it.

thanks a lot--
                            1998 v-6 Firebird, t-tops...
                            mods: flowmaster exhaust, K&N air filter, 3.73 gears, cold air induction, whisper lid, ac delco rapidfire spark plugs- running with mobile 1 synthetic

http://www.cardomain.com/memberpage/506859

Comment

The basic stages are: Z-1 polish lock, use it only once a year or so. Just put it on, let it haze, then put the polish right on top of it. If you use the ZFX, then you won't need the Z-1.
                              Then after the Z-1, use the Z-5 to fill any swirl marks, keep doing coats of the Z-5 until you are satisfied with how few swirls you have, then start using the Z-2 for the really deep shine.
                              Other than those, there is the Z-7(?) car wash...excellent stuff! The clay bar, which is great for removing tar, bug guts, pollen, etc. Also, if you use it over the whole car about 2-3 times a year before you polish it then you will get a much smoother shine without the little specks that can tend to build up on the paint. The is also the Z-6 spray, which is great for dusting and getting that extra bit of shine out of the paint after polishing. It's amazing...just use the Z-6 on freshly washed paint, and you get that "just polished" smoothness of the paint where you can slide a rag all the way across the hood with just a little shove. The other Z's are just icing on the cake.
                              I would recommend buying Z-1/ZFX, Z-5, Z-2, Z-6 , and Z-7 to start. Adding the clay bar to that would be well worth the money. Then, if you so desire, get some of the tire gloss, or the glass polish, leather cleaner, etc. All great products. Check out the website for a better explanation.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

Working...
                              X