Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• off-line today: 5/5/04

behaveth yourselfists.....

mary and are are leaving for Franklin, VA in a few. going to visit the accident site where Kenny lost his life. Also visit the church to make sure its all "go" for sat.'s memorial service. then pick up his dog that we had transported to the vet yesterday by one of his friends, to get updated on shots and stuff..and bring Hunter up to King George, VA, animal shelter, where the new owner will meet us at 6pm this eve. we need to check him out real good of course.

Kenny "got me" one more time for $$ , he owned back money at the vet, of course...we will take care of that.... guess it will be my last exspense on my son..... wish that were not true.....

yall stay safe.

keep the shiny side up and dirty side down and the rubber between the lines.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Have a safe trip. We will be thinking about you and Mary and the difficult time you will face on Saturday.
    Dave S
    2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

Hope everything goes well for you and your family Wolfman. I'm sure everybody here will be on their best behavior, as always. Also, can't help but notice how well you are dealing with all of this.

God bless, and have a safe trip.

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
      Previous Vehicles:
      99' M6 Z28
      98' M6 TA
      97' Formula
      96' RS Camaro
      93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

We'll try our best to behave ourselves. Have a safe trip. Just wish you didn't have to make it.

Comment

Originally posted by jspeed97
          Hope everything goes well for you and your family Wolfman. I'm sure everybody here will be on their best behavior, as always. Also, can't help but notice how well you are dealing with all of this.

God bless, and have a safe trip.
          Done. Hunter (the dog) is now safe in his foster home.

cant afford not to deal with it broh....thanks..... viet nam vet...ive seen alot in my life.....a whole lot... not only Nam....but all over the country. when your family is crumbling.......you need to be the one they can cling too.....

when this is over....i might need a "by urself" vacation for a while.......

maybe ill go down to fla. and let the air outta Joes tires and put turtle wax on his ws6...................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
          Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
          sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

Originally posted by wolfman

maybe ill go down to fla. and let the air outta Joes tires and put turtle wax on his ws6...................

If you do, you'll be walking home with a limp.

Comment

You have my respect Wolfman.

As far as the turtle wax goes, I prob. wouldn't touch Joes car. How can you miss that picture of him, I'd say he has a titanium jaw. Not a good idea at all.

Current Project: 1986 Buick T-type, 71K miles
              Previous Vehicles:
              99' M6 Z28
              98' M6 TA
              97' Formula
              96' RS Camaro
              93' Z28 B4C pckg.

Comment

Working...
              X