service manual

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• service manual

Does anyone know where i can buy a factory service manual for my 93 formula? Or should i not bother and just get a haynes(if i can find one) for reference.

Pontiac's # for service manual orders is 1-800-782-4356. Call that # and request your service manual, should run you about $90. I'm sure an internet search may reveal other possibilities.
    Dave M
    Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Forgot to mention that I just use a Haynes. You can pick one up for less than $20 at any auto parts store and it cover almost anything the average DIYer is going to do.
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Try an EBay search. I was able to get the factory shop manual for my SS on EBay for about half of what a new one costs.
        Dave S
        2000 Black Camaro SS

Comment

A new manual from http://helminc.com is $90.

You can get a used one here for $60 or search on Ebay, as suggested.
          Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

If you're still looking for one for cheap, the guy I bought my other 93 T/A off of last summer still has his 93 Service Manual I believe. I know he'd be willing to sell it to ya for cheap. Let me know.

Also, seeing as how you're a speed density 93 guy now, drop by www.speeddensity.org sometime and check it out. It's pretty much a 93 Specific LT1 forum.
            Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Working...
            X