NFB, but its for my car

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NFB, but its for my car

i need a small electronic motor, to run in my car. its to turn something small, so it doesnt have to be to powerfull, but it has to have a forward and reverse. thanks alot
    -ken-
    ~~~The Twisted One~~~

My 30th is gone but soon a new era will begin.

Can you be more specific?
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

try www.micro-mark.com

they should have something that would fit the bill..... and ok, I have to ask, what the heck do you need a small motor for in your car?
      Dave M
      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Radioshack has a pretty diverse selection of small uni-directional motors.

Comment

its for something custom i want to do.
          ~~~The Twisted One~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Ken(Bone Breakin Chevy)
            its for something custom i want to do.
            Man......... is it a motor for a fan to keep your cocaine shipments from melting or what!!

Seriously though, what the hell is it for (specifically dammit)!!

Comment

i woudl like to know too
              1986- honda accord lx 2.0 liter fuel injection 5-speed manual 211,000 miles-sold-
              1986- honda accord dx 2.0 liter carb. 4-speed automatic 200,000 miles-sold-
              1992-mitsubishi eclipse 2.0L DOHC 5 speed manual 16" ar rims -blew up- then i sold it- worse mistake ever (buying it)
              1991 hyundai excel-HA! sold
              1995 dodge neon 1.6 liter,5spd, cold air intake, short throw shift, buger bushings, stiffer motor mounts, strut towers/ anti sway, lowering kit, a couple other perf. mods , sleeper

Comment

all I could think of would be a motorized license plate or something to do with stereo(like an amp platfrom that moves or something like that)
                Richard Harvey Jr.
                '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

Comment

alright, ill tell you guys, i want to make my center air vents turn over and have guages in the back, i dont know if its gonna work yet, but well see. also if i ever do get nitrous like i want, then i want to hit a button and make the switches come out from somewhere.
                  -ken-
                  ~~~The Twisted One~~~

Comment

I was thinking of using a motor like that to move a switch when the alarm goes off. the switch will be a button of a mobile phone that is set to call me. What do you think? its cheaper than a paging alarm
                    93 t/a A4 3.23s
                    95 Formula A4 2.73s >>>>93 t/a 3.23 , !AIR, !cat, !A/C, hotchkis lowering springs, kyb adj shocks, DD
                    99 Camaro z28 a4, 2.73, !AIR, !A/C
                    99 Alfa Romeo 166 3.0 v6, red
                    97 3.8 v6 A4 camaro, hardtop
                    93 Camaro Z28 M6, hotcam kit, 150 shot, twin plate clutch, eibach pro kit and bilstein shocks, swaybars etc
                    00 audi a6 4.2 40 valve v8

Comment

Working...
                    X