Thanks To Everyone!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks To Everyone!

I just wanted to say thanx to everyone that has replied to my posts in the past couple weeks. I was taking out my transmission and ran in to a couple problems along the way, and i can say that i successfully got it out yesterday, my first trans drop, and by myself non the less! I just took it in to the place as my core deposit, and HOPEFULLY in 3 days or so, my new heavy duty trans will be ready for me to pick up! Thats when the fun starts again though, and it will be time for me to put it in and make some more posts along the way as i run in to problems, but i feel it SHOULD go smoother since i have a lil experience under the belt now. But once again, thanx to everyone who helped me out, you guys are great and helped me save a lot of money!
    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Your welcome!

The fun part is putting it back in! It's not that bad really, just takes a little patience.

Let us know when you are ready to re-install the tranny and we will help ya out!!

Comment

Be sure you get a hardened sun shell as well as a 23 element low sprag.

Comment

Working...
      X