X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This dog will make your day!!

Everyone needs a dog like this!

http://216.104.182.70/media/dogskating.WMV

I wanna see Ken train a wolfdog to do that!!
    Tracy
    2002 C5 M6 Convertible
    1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
    Current Mods:
    SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Originally posted by TraceZ
      I wanna see Ken train a wolfdog to do that!!
      I am seriously tempted to go buy a skateboard and see if my dalmatian will ride it!

Comment

I was at the drive thru at McDonald's today and there was a rescue animal service van in front of me with a bunch of stickers on it. One of them read, "I gave away the kids they're alergic to my dog."
        Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

Lets see a cat do that.. yeah right.

Can you tell I am not fond of cats?
          No F-Body right now

Comment

Originally posted by Mark B
            Lets see a cat do that.. yeah right.

Can you tell I am not fond of cats?
            A dog will eat its own crap.

lets see a cat do that!

Can you tell I am not fond of dogs? LOL
            Tracy
            2002 C5 M6 Convertible
            1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
            Current Mods:
            SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

lets see a cat do that!

I had dogs AND cats, and I can tell you the dogs would clean out the litter box for me and also some of the yard. Made me wonder why I was spending all that money on dog food. Maybe the food was so good, they had to eat it twice to get all that savory flavor out of it. Or maybe the food was so bad, they preferred eating crap. Not sure about those dogs

Comment

lets see a cat do that!

and it not harmful to them either. discustin......yes.....but no harm.

but.....hey! thats ok....

humans never do anything discusting, right?

rest my case.

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
                Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
                sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

A dog would lie next to his dead master's body until the dog itself died, to protect and show the ultimate loyalty to his master.

A cat would eat you in vain so that he could survive!

Hmmmmmm..............easy choice for me. They aren't called man's best friend for nothing.

Comment

Both my daughter's cats use the commode. What's to clean up?
                    Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                      A dog would lie next to his dead master's body until the dog itself died, to protect and show the ultimate loyalty to his master.

A cat would eat you in vain so that he could survive!
                      To me, that just sounds like the cat's way smarter :-)

I once heard something that I think fits the situation well..... Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
                      Dave M
                      Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

How many cats do you see on a regular basis that can interpret our human language ,whether it be of a body or vocal origin, and consequently perform tricks? Not many!

Dogs are much, much higher on the scale of intellectual capacity!

Cats operate primarily on instinctual reactions, not intelligent rationalizations.

Comment

Originally posted by Dave M
                          To me, that just sounds like the cat's way smarter :-)

I once heard something that I think fits the situation well..... Dogs have owners, cats have staff.
                          Granted, there are really dumb cats, and really smart dogs... But I have seen the following more often than not....

A dog will be loyal to any idiot. A dog will even stand up to getting abused, and still be loyal. A dog will, as we have established, eat the crap of other animals, and their own crap. A dog will mindlessly do most anything you teach it to, except what really matters... using the toilet. Dogs smell terrible unless washed, I have been in homes of dog owners that were so rank I had to leave before I got sick.

A cat is loyal only to an owner that respects it. Many cats have no loyalty to their owners and are merely prisoners. My cat has attacked my wife when she and I are wrestling playfully, to defend me. A cat is more aware of respect and that makes it harder to boss around with commands and tricks. My cat will fetch small objects while playing as long as I am fetching them too. My cat likes to wrestle, and will at times actually come up to me and pick a fight. I never reward my cat with food. A cat is smart enough to use the toilet. Some people even have their cats flushing it after they are done. Cats smell better than dogs.
                          Cats are softer than dogs and easier to sleep with because they are smaller, softer and smell better.

All just my opinion, of course. I'm sure there are some really smart dogs around that wont just be blindly led around. Dogs are defenitely more trainable because they are so eager to please. A cat is not so eager.
                          Tracy
                          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
                          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
                          Current Mods:

Comment

Originally posted by fastTA
                            How many cats do you see on a regular basis that can interpret our human language ,whether it be of a body or vocal origin, and consequently perform tricks? Not many!

Dogs are much, much higher on the scale of intellectual capacity!

Cats operate primarily on instinctual reactions, not intelligent rationalizations.
                            If you want to go that route, birds would be the ultimate pet, with some having vocabularies of 2,000 words. I've also known some to be potty trained.

And of course, there's always the chimps that have been trained in sign language....

Personally, I've got cats, dogs, birds, and hamsters in my house, so I can't claim a preference. Well, yes I can, cats
                            Dave M
                            Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

I guess the great thing about pets is that they are very diverse just like we humans are. That equals a perfect pet for everyone!

Comment

Working...
                              X