O/T: Posting in the GP forum??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• O/T: Posting in the GP forum??

I'm really sorry for posting this here, but initially, I thought I didn't have rights for posting in the GP forum because my account hasn't been updated as an advertiser yet, but I noticed other people can reply to my post while I can't.... does anyone know what am I doing wrong?
    Thanks!

Actually, I moved your post into the vender section but until the system administrator updates your account, you won't be able to post a new thread. Sorry broh. You should be able to reply to the thread. The best we can do at the moment is if you post something, we can move it over there for you.

Comment

Thanks for your reply.
      Actually, replying would be OK but it doesn't allow me to do that either... which is weird because regular users have replied to that thread and I can't....

Comment

Originally posted by madwolf
        Thanks for your reply.
        Actually, replying would be OK but it doesn't allow me to do that either... which is weird because regular users have replied to that thread and I can't....
        OK.... that's a new one to me. I'll dispatch an e-mail and see if we can get this ironed out.

Comment

ok dokey.

Everything should be in place now!

Thanks for pointing it out!

- J.R.

Comment

Working...
          X