Turn Signal lights...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turn Signal lights...

How difficult is it to change the turn signal lights on a 2000 camaro. One side just stays solid when I signal, so I am thinking I have a burnt out bulb. I know how to change the headlights, but not the turn signals. Also....when did the format of the board change??

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

You should be able to get to the bulbs from under the front of the bumper. The buld connector will twist and pull out of the lense housing, then you can change the bulb.
    It is easy once you get under there, you won't have any problems.

The board format changed about a month or so ago. They decided to join the present!
    99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
    93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

before you do that. I had the same thing happen, its not the bulb that's burned out, but the blinker thingy under your dash. Take off the panel below your stering wheel, and you will see on either side a round silver blinker switch. Unplug and put in the new one and there you go!

Comment

If you had a burned out bulb I don't think you will have your outside light come on at all.

Comment

Update and thanks...

I think it must be the switch thing that was mentioned, because it started working again yesterday. So I guess I know what I need to change next time it happens. Thanks guys!

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

no prob, now you know, easy fix!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
            X