Riced Trans Am

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Riced Trans Am

Why do people got to do stuff like this???

At that angle all that wing would do is help slow it down.
    Richard Harvey Jr.
    '94 T/A LT1 (stock) - SOLD

That hurts. It almost brings tears to my eyes. I have an import and my bucket is still basically stock with no stickers or anything. Besides the lights under the car, but thats for luaghs. Considering I only payed 400 for the car.
    Eddie
    2000 M6 Trans Am
    Tune+exhaust=344WHP

Comment

Re: Riced Trans Am

Originally posted by TruckMuddr
      Why do people got to do stuff like this???

Priceless. The stickers and spolier alone add 10 hp.
      Hercules

2008 Sunburst Metallic HHR LT

Comment

drugs. they will do it every time.................

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
        Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
        sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

and it was a WS6 theless. It brings a tear to my eye
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

Hahahaa.. His license plate reads "CIVKETR"

Like killing Civics with a WS6 TA is something to be proud of!! hahahahaa

What a hoser.
            99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

If that has a 6-speed, it is my dream car.... And someone did *that* to it.

Dear Santa-
              I really want a LS1, 6-speed convertible T/A WS6. Make mine black, please. Preferably an 01 or 02 with less than 30K on it.
              Tracy
              2002 C5 M6 Convertible
              1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
              Current Mods:
              SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

I never thought in my life that i would be embarrassed to be riding in or driving an f-body , and a WS6 the less! But i can safely say that i would have to kick my own a$$ if i did that to my ride. It definitely brings a tear to the eye. And DJ, the stickers and that wing doesnt add 10 horse, more like ten thousand horse! Running negative 8's cuz the stickers make it so fast that it actually goes back in time! All he needs now is a 50 inch exhaust tip and honda in chinese letters and he'll be set.

Man, what a loser!
                black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

That guy deserves to be drug out into the street and shot with a ball of his own $#*@. What a waste of a sweet ride. I think some of us need to follow Ken's example and start an F-body rescue organization to go out and take these poor cars from people who mistreat them. Instead of leashes and pet carriers we'll use slim-jims and flat-beds!! Who's with me!!??

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I'm with you. I think that ride needs someone who will give her the TLC that she deserves.....i think i can fill the position nicely
                    black 95 t/a, a4, beefed up tranny w/ higher stall converter, transgo shift kit, trans temp gauge, trans cooler, richmond 3.73's, loudmouth, hypertech programmer, 160 thermo, descreened maf, TB bypass and airfoil, trick flow intake elbow, underdrive pulleys, moroso cai, edelbrock panhard rod, bmr stb, slp sfc's, fiberglass firehawk hood, hawk pads, taylor wires, ngk plugs, royal purple fluids,...and hopefully more to come

Comment

Re: Riced Trans Am

Originally posted by TruckMuddr

SPOILER!!!! sry pet peve

Comment

Hey! isnt that one of those V-8 roatery engines?? Ya know, with the turbo supercharger... and da nos! HAHA I love the sticker that says MOOMOO RACING!! Why do people think they need erecter sets on the back... they arent going to get much downforce till 100 and by then im sure they dont have a problem w/ traction!

You dont see as many riced-out f-bodies as you do mustangs atleast! Poor car!! What a waste!

I have a video clip of a riced out mustang, and the guy agrees that his 'special edition GTR' has a Roatery V-8, turbo superchager, with da nos... ricers.
                        99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Everyone is assuming it is a WS6 because of the badge on it...

...but with all that other ricer junk, would it really surprise you if that is nothing more than a V6 with a WS6 badge?

By the way... if those a-pillar gauges actually have a point, there is a good chance that the car might be super duper fast too...
                          Former Ride: 2002 Pontiac Trans Am WS6 - 345 rwhp, 360 rwtq... stock internally.

Current Ride: 2006 Subaru Legacy GT Limited - spec.B #312 of 500

Comment

He also has a bottle of nitrous on the back seat that isn't hooked up to anything!!!!
                            94 Z28/UltraZ Hood & Box/1 1/2 Drop/52mmTB & Bypass/160 Stat/Pulley/ Catback & pipe/Kirkey seats/5 point belts/WW Wing/Ford9"-4.11- Detroit locker-Strange axles/ZEKE'S Heads & LT4 HC/Stainless Headers & Y/1LE Panhard/BMR SFCs-STB-Relo Brackets-Tunnel Brace-Adj Tq arm- Sway bar- LCAs-PHB/ABARE RACING 4L60E/COAN 3200/Monster tach & light/DS Loop

19/09/04[M6]=12.392@113.518 / 1.802 60ft.

10/04/05[A4]=12.29@111.9 /1.652 60ft.

Comment

Hahahah that's not a wing, at that radical of an angle it's an air brake. Prolly add at least a few tenths to his ET. What a moron. Only thing worse than a ricer is someone trying to emulate a ricer.....What a tard....Later

96 Z28 A4, K&N CAI, 3.42 gears, Exhaust Cut Out. Best ET 14.02 -R.I.P. 95 Formula-

Comment

Working...
                              X