Service manuals, Part Numbers, etc.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Service manuals, Part Numbers, etc.

Take this link for parts manuals, repair manuals and owners manuals for 93-02 f-body. This will be of considerable help to you folks who want to learn more about your particular year car, replacement part numbers, service manuals and owner's manuals. Happy reading!

http://cv6.fakeleg.com/

Warning! These links are not for the download speed impared.

Re: Service manuals, Part Numbers, etc.

Originally posted by Joe 1320
    Take this link for parts manuals, repair manuals and owners manuals for 93-02 f-body. This will be of considerable help to you folks who want to learn more about your particular year car, replacement part numbers, service manuals and owner's manuals. Happy reading!

http://cv6.fakeleg.com/

Warning! These links are not for the download speed impared.
    so......

whats ur point.....??????????

The Goldens: Reno and Rocky

2008 C6, M6, LS3, Corsa Extreme C/B, (it flys) & 2008 Yukon loaded (Titanic), 03 Ford Focus..everydaydriver.

Wolfdog Rescue Resources, Inc.:http://www.wrr-inc.org
    Home Page: http://www.renokeo.com
    sold: 97 Firehawk, 97 Comp T/A, 2005 GTO, 2008 Solstice GXP turbo.

Comment

It is a HUGE download for sure. And then extracting the files....
      Requires over 3 gb free to install!

Ok, I got it to work. It looks like what it does is connect to a main GM server and has repair info for every single GM model going back several years, and bulletin info going way back to 1980! I wonder why the file itself takes over 3gb but it directs you to a website at GM SPO down downlaod individual info....then whats the 3gb for?

wow. pretty cool! Just what every techhie needs....
      Bruce
      01 Camaro

Comment

Re: Re: Service manuals, Part Numbers, etc.

Originally posted by wolfman
        so......

whats ur point.....??????????

oops, I shoulda remembered that frogs can't read.

Comment

It looks like we brought down the site. And I hadn't gotten to the repair manual yet
          Dave M
          Life, liberty, and the pursuit of all who threaten it!

Comment

While that is temporarily unavailable, 4th gen parts books have been available here for quite some time.

Links to 4th gen GM owner's manuals have been on my Tech Page for a while, also.

Don't know what those repair manual cd's are, though. Maybe the files will be available again, soon.
            Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

well......then its a good thing I downlaoded them before it went down!
              Bruce
              01 Camaro

Comment

I can't get them to open once there downloaded what should I do to open them. Which file should I run?
                1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

It is an ISO image file. its like taking a CD-ROM and making an image (one file) of it. YOu need a program like ISO Buster for it, which will open it, and use that to EXTRACT all of the files from the image.

ISO Buster is here:
                  ISO Buster
                  Bruce
                  01 Camaro

Comment

Thanks alot for the help got downloaded and it works.
                    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

can someone give me a quick little explanation for dummies on how to install this?? I just wasted 14 cds and wayy to much of my time tryign to figure out how to make it work. Thanks for anyones help

Comment

You must first download winrar to extract the .rar files.

Use Isobuster like previously mentioned to extract the files to a folder, and install from there.

Or, if you use roxio ezcd creator, you should just be able to click on the .iso image and it should open up a create cd window if it is associated to it.
                        1995 Firebird Formula
                        (A4 3.23)Ram Air w/ K&N, TransGo Shift Kit w/3 washers ,SLP~Shorty headers, LoudMouth, Air Foil, LineLocks. Catco Cat. Hypertech 160. TB Bypass. MSD~8.5mm. Walbro 255lph. FT MAF ends. LT4KM. BMR~Adj LCA's, Rear sway, Panhard rod. HAL QA1 rear shocks. Random Tech adj TQ arm. Nitto NT555R's. Covered in Zaino. 13.466@103.85 N/A. [1.948 60' 13.410 @ 102.66 11/20/05]

Comment

I think i got it installed alright (hard drive only). The first internet screen opens up but all the links i try to follow error out (except help). The following is the error posted:

Error: null java.lang.NullPointerException at com.javaexchange.dbConnectionBroker.HttpServletSI. getLangTypeUsingLang(HttpServletSI.java:203) at PubType.doGet(PubType.java:88) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:499) at javax.servlet.http.HttpServlet.service(HttpServlet .java:588) at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.processRequest(JS ervConnection.java:317) at org.apache.jserv.JServConnection.run(JServConnecti on.java:188) at java.lang.Thread.run(Unknown Source)

Anyone get this error or is there something i did wrong?

Thanks,
                          Kiwi.

Comment

yes, there are 2 things you have to install. the application and the data. did you install both?
                            Bruce
                            01 Camaro

Comment

Working...
                            X