need help, car wont start

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• need help, car wont start

Okay I just finished changing the opti spark and the water pump in a 94 lt1 z-28. The car will not start now.....which sucks. Any ideas? The only thing I can think of is that I may not have the three ground wires that come from the coil plug harness grounded to the right place. There is also another wire that looks mesh that was grounded with the other two. Anyone have any ideas or know exactly where those three wires ground? ANy help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance.

I replaced the ignition module and the coil since writing the original post...still not starting, any ideas?????

I have also removed the new opti spark and tested the car with the old one. Still getting the same issue.... I have check to make sure the car would be in time, not that it would really matter I am told. I am completely baffled here, any ideas at all, anyone?

this thing is driving me nuts, any suggestions?

Comment

Does it crank at all, or try to start?

It could be that opti is 180 degrees out of time.

As long as the ground wires are bolted to a clean peice of metal, like the block or frame you should be good.

Randy
      99 TA "RBLUTA" - NBM, M6, Whisper Lid, SLP Fan Switch, 160* Thermo, SLP LM, BMR STB & LCA's.

***SOLD*** It will be missed!!
      93 Formula "FRMLAV8" -383 Stroker

Comment

It does try to start, it just wont crank..... I made sure the car was in time before I put the opticrap back on this time, lol. Still no luck .

Comment

Working...
        X