I dont even know what to say.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I dont even know what to say.

This is just to funny. It is long but once you start listening you can't stop.

http://s89318998.onlinehome.us/iroc.mp3

DJ
    95 Formula LT1 6 Spd

I just finished listening to that from another forum and it is hilarious. That dude has know idea about cars. He was so excited that his car hit 90 on the highway. I bet he still has the baddest mullet and the biggest belt buckle
    97 SS #C007
    Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
    SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

Hilarious!!!!!!

This isn't new is it? Please tell me this came from the 80's or 90's.

This is absolutely hilarious

EDIT: OMG, I dont even know what to say...this guy just called in with an LS1 99 Z28...this guy is bragging about an OLD car with 270 horse....good GRIEF!
      -Rico

Click here to visit my CarDomain page!

01 Camaro Convertable, A4, White, Audiobahn 12" subs and amp 800W/RMS,Xenon
      98 TA/WS6, M6, All options,stock with minor mods, stealth JL Audio-Sold
      98 Camaro, V6, A4, Silver, Xenon Body kit, white guages, MTX system, custom interior SOLD
      94 Camaro, 3.4L, M5, Quasar Blue, SOLD

Comment

that is fffuuuuuunnnnnyyyy!!!!!!
        Miss My Bird

Comment

That cannot be for real

so, he has a "sweet Iroc".. LOL...

It is an 86 with T-tops, and moon-disc hubcaps, a chain steering wheel, neon around the license plate, Yosemite Sam mud flaps, and it has 270 hp.

I have seen some pretty sadly screwed up Irocs in my life, but I cannot even imaging this one. It seems soo much to believe. VERY funny.
          Tracy
          2002 C5 M6 Convertible
          1994 Z28 M6 Convertible
          Current Mods:
          SLP Ultra-Z functional ramair, SS Spoiler, STB, SFCs, Headers, Clutch, Bilstein Shocks, and TB Airfoil. 17x9 SS rims with Goodyear tires, 160F T-Stat, MSD Blaster Coil, Taylor wires, Hurst billet shifter, Borla catback with QTP e-cutout, Tuned PCM, 1LE Swaybars, 1LE driveshaft, ES bushings, White gauges, C5 front brakes, !CAGS, Bose/Soundstream audio, CST leather interior, synthetic fluids

Comment

Idiot

This guy is an idiot.

Let him come down here to Doraville and see one of their cop cars.
            2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

All I know is...

I'm gonna have to start waxxing my car a lot more.

DJ
              95 Formula LT1 6 Spd

Comment

Wax does not deflect a radar beam.
                2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

Comment

aww cmon

Give me a little more credit than that, I was just kidding lol.

DJ
                  95 Formula LT1 6 Spd

Comment

LOL, waxing a car would make it more reflective and radar reflects off your car back to the gun. And I want to see his IROC outrun a cop car while his girlfriends heads in his lap lol.
                    1994 Firebird Formula, M6, Fan switch, 160 thermostat, Pacesetter LT headers, Morosso CAI, TB bypass, True duals.

Comment

holy s##t i want to beat that dude in the face lol

the only reason i know of for not getting tickets is being a cop or family =) lol or knowing the local PD really well..tee hehe

Comment

OMG!! this guy is my twin!! Just the other day I was cruisin down the road In my Iroc and this cop tried to use the radar gun against me, but he couldn't get me cause I had such a sweet shine on my ride. But he still pulled me over, but then he got scared cause he saw my cigarettes and my permanent tatoos so he let me go and sent me a thank you card in the mail for not kickin the crap out of him. This is awesome!!!
                        95 Trans am-3.73 posi, 1.6 rollers, cold air induc. flowmaster, no cat.'s, power programmer w/ 160 degree stat, torque arm, bbk underdrive pulley, 52mm throttle body.

Comment

Re: aww cmon

Originally posted by DJ 95 Formula
                          Give me a little more credit than that, I was just kidding lol.

DJ
                          Oh that wasn't directed at you. I was just making a point. It just happened to be after yours.

I may be mistaken but I'm pretty sure the RF signal of radar actually goes through the plastic bumper cover, hit the metal behind it and reflects back. So unless you put something on the paint that absorbs RF it won't make any difference. You could mix ferrite with paint and paint the car which would help alot. They did that to an F/B111 back in the late 60's early 70's and it worked. The problem was the paint was so heavy the plane wouldn't fly.

Comment

It must have been from the earliest 1999. The last guy who called in said he had a modified 1999 Camaro...
                            Al 96 Ram Air T/A
                            Mods: Build # 784 * Hotchkis STB * SFCs * Borla cat back w/QTP cut-out * AS&M/RK Sports Mid-length headers w/single CAT * Koni SA shocks on lower perch w/ lowered rear * Strano Hollow front & rear antisway bars * 1LE front/rear springs * 1LE aluminum driveshaft * Strange 4.10 gears w/ Zexel Torsen diff. * ARP bearing cap studs & aluminum diff cover* J&M Hotpart poly/poly rear LCAs and poly/poly panhard bar * RAM Powergrip clutch w/ LT4 PP and RAM billet Al flywheel * C5 Z06 brakes * C6 Z06 wheels * Spohn T/A * Spohn DS Loop * fully custom interior w/ custom audio

Comment

WOW im like half way through it and im laughin sooo hard at this iroc guy its not even funy ... iroc's realy are not that fast i doubt he could get away with runing a cop in cali. wow just wow thats all i have to say..... i think he doesnt no much about cars eh. as far as the radar ive heard that it runs off the license plates ??? idk i know nothing about it but ive heard that thats what triggers it.

i guess he doesnt know what a rev limiter is either
                              -Nick-
                              95 A4 Z28

Comment

Working...
                              X