Metallica Tickets

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Metallica Tickets

I just got my Metallica tix in the mail anyone on here going?
    I got GA floor-going with my g/f
    I LOVE COBRA'S -
    THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

'Whisky in a Jar' is a good tune - that would be graet to hear live!

Comment

No, i really wanted to see them this year, but when i was in reno they showed in vegas, and when i was in vegas they showed in Reno... go figure!! Anyways... HAVE FUN!!!
      99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

Originally posted by Kevin - Blown 95 TA
        'Whisky in a Jar' is a good tune - that would be graet to hear live!
        That is my song with my wife. It was really weird. When we were dating, if that song came on, she would call. She didn't listen to the same radio station as me either. It was like a warning alarm. Weird.

Have you ever heard the original version of that song? WOW it's bad.
        2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

Originally posted by Jeff 95 Z28
          That is my song with my wife. It was really weird. When we were dating, if that song came on, she would call. She didn't listen to the same radio station as me either. It was like a warning alarm. Weird.

Have you ever heard the original version of that song? WOW it's bad.
          The band I am in covers that song. It is actually pretty fun to play. Mettalica played in Calgary last weekend, I think? One of my co-workers went and said it was an awesome show. He said their set was like 3 or 4 hours long. They aparently played a few songs that they either hadn't ever played live before or hadn't played since they first started playing. Kinda sorry I missed that show.
          Oh well, my wife and I might be able to go see Evanescence next month. That would be pretty awesome too. Amy Lee is friggen hot.

2000 Black Camaro w/3800 V6. Hotchkis STB, Whisper Lid, K&N, Flowmaster exhaust.

Comment

I saw them at Summer Sanatarium last year and it was awesome, It was at the vet stadium which made it bad a$$, but the bad parts was that by the time Metallica went on i was so far tired from being there out in the sun for like 6 hours that i could barely stand by the end. It was great i had a blast and the crowd was way into them which make it a good time too
            I LOVE COBRA'S -
            THEY TASTE LIKE CHICKEN!

95 SS clone- LT1, t-56, pro 5.0, short stick, sidewinder knob, AS&M headers, 3.73 , TA cover, Borla exhaust, MSD , BMR- chromoly suspension, Torq Thrust II

Comment

Old songs > new songs

Have to give them credit for still being around though!
              '95 Trans Am - A4, LE2 heads, LE1 cam, 1.6 ProMags, Comp R's, AS&M CAI, AS&M 54mm, MAC midlengths, Random Tech. cat, Borla cat back, PCMforless, Vigilante 2800, 3.73's, BMR LCAs/panhard/shock tower brace

Comment

Working...
              X