Do you wave ??

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you wave ??

So lately ive been just cruising arond the ROC ( rochester ny ) and ive noticed that from what ive seen alot of the f-body guys around here are alot like the biker dudes with the wave. im always getin em and returning em. just wondering if im alone or what ...
    -Nick-
    95 A4 Z28

i give em, but rarely recieve them.
    99 Z Hugger Orange 9/05

93 Z 6/03

Zaino!!

Comment

I always give a thumbs up to a passing f-body brother (or better yet, sister) Easy way for me to show my appreciation to keeping the f-body love alive.
      2001 Sunset Orange Metallic w/Tan interior WS6 Trans Am, 33k, M6, Borla, SLP lid
      buttons in the ashtray and a bottle in the trunk Although I have yet to push it

SOLD: '97 Trans Am, 85k, LT1, A4, 3.23's, 98+ Taillights, SLP CAI, SLP Loud Mouth
      Best of 13.810 @ 100.58 MPH. 2.093 60' See It Here

Comment

Originally posted by xxRillixx
        Same here. I almost always acknowledge other f bodies on the road but rarely get a return gesture from others. It's cool, I know my car is better then their's anyway j/k
        97 SS #C007
        Polo Green w/ tan leather A4
        SLP headers, Loudmouth, Koni SA, Spohn LCA, Spohn PHR, Spohn relo brackets, pro-kit, B&M Stage II Shift Kit, air foil, 160 therm, LT4 KM, BFG KDW

Comment

I give 'em too, but I usually get a wave back here in South TX.

Comment

I always give the thumbs up to other f-bods. Only two have returned tho.(one CETA and the guy in the z28 from the local speed shop that I go to).
            98 z-71 silverado white
            93 trans am, green, a4, 96 trans am motor swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by xxRillixx
              Same here
              99 SS, MTI Lid, 3.90 gears, Hurst shifter, DMH 3" e-cutout

Comment

Not too popular here in Atlanta...

I give them sometimes...but most f-body owners don't look too much like they know what tehy drive. You know a real f-body owners when you see em...those get my nod; and, I always get them back I might add.

Most recent...drove up to a prestine 91-92 Hunter green GTA, beautiful car...gave him a thumbs up and he returned it...problem is, he was from Florida.

Christopher Teng

1999 · A4 · 3.73's · Auburn LSD · Whisper Lid · K&N · Pacesetter Headers/Y-pipe
                Magnaflow Cat & Catback · MSD Coils/Wires · Bosch +4 Plugs · EGR Bypass
                B&M SuperCooler · 160* Stat · Descreened MAF · SLP CAI · BMR STB & SFC
                Strano Sways · Eibach Springs · Bilstein HD Shocks · Hawk-Pads · Brembo Blanks
                Speedlines · Nitto 555s · Texas Speed Mail Tune

Lots of Weight Savings · Stubby Antenna · Corbeau TRS · Zaino · 273K

F-Body Dirty Dozen

Comment

Sure do! Just happened the other day actually. Friday last week after I was leaving the dyno tune day I organized in central PA, I was on a back road between Philly and Lancaster and a Black LS1 SS passes me in the opposite direction, and he waved before I could!
                  Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

I never wave becuase no one waves back. When I had my 87 Fiero GT every fiero owner I mean every one of them would wave. The problem is that a lot of guys get an f-body to get chicks... they don't even know how to change thier oil. The Fiero guys know how to fix their cars. They are (on average) much more mechanical when it comes to cars. But maybe that is becuase that once a week they break down...no shop will touch them...so you have to do it yourself.
                    2001 Black WS6 6-spd, 47k. stock...I think.

Comment

I couldn't resist this:

Originally posted by stingant0
                      The Fiero guys know how to fix their cars.
                      There's a reason for that.
                      Active Duty USAF KC-10 Boom

93 F-Body Service Manual DTC and Driveability Charts

Comment

Hey i got my car to pick up chicks .... well not really but its workin so far.
                        -Nick-
                        95 A4 Z28

Comment

Originally posted by LimTeng99TransAm
                          Most recent...drove up to a prestine 91-92 Hunter green GTA, beautiful car...gave him a thumbs up and he returned it...problem is, he was from Florida.

easy on the Florida guys bro... im from there and i always wave or give a nod... but when i got into GA, no one returned them... but then again im in Augusta, that might be the problem... oh well.. Im still deployed but im gettin back in about 2 weeks and i cant wait to get in my car and go cruisin'.... its gonna be great... keep wavin guys!!
                          86 Firebird, Just a lowly 6 banger, sold
                          Plans for an '02 WS6 are in the mix for 2008 (after I'm out of the army)

Comment

I waved at this hot blonde in a black 98-up WS6 trans am. I proceeded to nearly rear end a truck. my waving days are over.
                            94 Firebird Formula LE3 383 - Built 4L60E w/ 3500rpm stall - Macs into SLP LM - 3.73s in stock rear - having fun with problems

Comment

I give a thumbs up to any muscle car I see

1994 Firebird Formula 138,000 Completly Stock

1995 Caprice 9c1 61,000
                              2001 Intrigue GL

Comment

Working...
                              X