Track Locations

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Track Locations

Anyone know of a web site that shows different track locations in each state? I'm in Kansas right now and heard someone say that there was a track like 10 minutes away from where I'm at. For the next 3 months or so I'll be in Pittsburg and will have nothing but free time and money to blow, so why not have my first experience? Anyone by chance know the name of the track close to Pittsburg, Kansas? Thanks.
    '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

NHRA Member Track Locator

DragRaceCanada Directory

fbody.com Track Listing

IHRA Track Directory
    Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Cool, thanks Injuneer!
      '95 White Z28 M6 Cold air intake with K&N air filter, air foil, flowmaster cat-back, eaton posi, motive 4.10s, aluminum driveshaft, "skip shift" eliminator, '97 Z28 chrome wheels, hypertech programmed

Comment

Oh, by the way Injuneer, I saw the video you shot of Greg running his 9.04 on the World Wide F-Body Hideout. I'm not sure what to say.....BOOOOO

Comment

That was "George"... and the video was made 2-1/2 years ago. The quality is extremely poor.... all that "shake".... because I was not there to take a video of the run... I was kneeling slightly behind and off to the right of the car on the launch pad, trying to get a good shot of the way the tires hooked, and the body lifted. It was just incidental that I decided to stand up, and stagger around trying to get around the track photographer, who stood up in front of me..... and "old age" doesn't help steady the hands either....

I still need to finish editing his 8.7@160mph pass.... and I also need to edit a couple of my own chassis dyno pulls..... a 300-shot of juice is sort of awe inspiring when it hits......
          Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Working...
          X