C5 Vette rims

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• C5 Vette rims

Does anyone like the C5 Vette rims. The common ones on 98's. I was thinking about getting a set for my T/A. It appears no one has them... I looked all over. I think they would look good on a black car. What do you guys think? Does anyone have any pictures of them on a T/A?
    2001 Black WS6 6-spd, 47k. stock...I think.

Chrome C5 rims are on of the better looking rims on a 4th gen T/A in my opinion.

There are a ton of them on ebay.

Comment

Brent Franker has a huge collection of wheel, hood, spoiler, paint and stripe photos on his website:

http://www.bfranker.badz28.com/appearance

Some pics from his site......

Fred

381ci all-forged stroker - 10.8:1 - CNC LT4 heads/intake - CC solid roller - MoTeC engine management - 8 LS1 coils - 58mm TB - 78# injectors - 300-shot dry nitrous - TH400 - Gear Vendor O/D - Strange 12-bolt - 4.11's - AS&M headers - duals - Corbeau seat - AutoMeter gauges - roll bar - Spohn suspension - QA1 shocks - a few other odds 'n ends. 800HP/800lb-ft at the flywheel, on a 300-shot. 11.5 @ 117MPH straight motor

Comment

Oops, I missed the 98 part. I was assuming you meant these C5 wheels:

I'm not too crazy about the 99 and older C5 wheels.

Comment

nope, you were right. Since everyone wants those y2k rims, the older C5 rims are dirt cheap. I just don't think they look that good though. I mean, i thought they would, but they are just too blocky looking on F-bodys. I think I might look into something else. Thanks guys
          2001 Black WS6 6-spd, 47k. stock...I think.

Comment

Working...
          X