number one contact on optispark cap

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• number one contact on optispark cap

I am having problems getting my car back in time after an optispark change. I know the cap is numbered where the wires connect but which contact on the inside of the cap is number one? It looks like it should be the one at 6 o'clock but apparently that is wrong. Please tell me someone knows.... lol I need some help here.

I'm not sure what you are asking but maybe this will help. http://shbox.com/1/opti.jpg
    2002 Electron Blue Vette, 1SC, FE3/Z51, G92 3.15 gears, 308.9 RWHP 321.7 RWTQ (before any mods), SLP headers, Z06 exhaust, MSD Ignition Wires, AC Delco Iridium Spark Plugs, 160 t-stat, lots of ECM tuning

1995 Z28, many mods, SOLD

A proud member of the "F-Body Dirty Dozen"

Comment

You are very close. The #1 post is ~6:30 o'clock position.
      Rob B 95Z A4 Tech Page (Part numbers / locations, how to's, schematics, DTC's...) Home Page - shbox.com

Comment

Thanks for the info. I got it to crank and run . Now to put everything back on the motor, lol. No one around here (Alabama) seems to have a clue about the lt1-ls1 cars. I moved here from Rhode Island.....bleh. Anyway, thanks again for the help, it is much appreciated.

Comment

Working...
        X